Remembering supporters we have lost this year

I can't imagine there will be too much discussion or controversy on this but I wanted to put on record what a brilliant initiative I think the below is from the club. I don't know how many years Oxford Utd have been doing it for but I was there for the last one and it was a good moment. Football is first and foremost about community and remembering those who brought us to our first football match or attended with us during the highs and lows is incredible poignant.

1705338194695.png

If one of your family members was among the fans remembered on Tuesday, you can email the club for a photo of the moment they were on screen.
RIP yellows. đź’›

If one of your family members was among the fans remembered on Tuesday, you can email the club for a photo of the moment they were on screen.
RIP yellows. đź’›
That’s a really nice touch.

(I’ll admit, I did have a check of the link to make sure it wasn’t a case of “order now for only £19.99!”)

A good gesture.

Sadly I missed out on this, however my old man (Chris Wroth) passed away unexpectedly from a heart attack in June at the age of 63.

I'll be running the Brighton Half-Marathon on Sunday to raise money for the British Heart Foundation in his name.

If anyone would like to donate, it would be greatly appreciated, via the JustGiving page:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/chris-wroth-memorial-half-marathon

RIP Gerry Summers.

I must admit, I didn't realise he was still alive.

Back
Top Bottom