EFL R.I.P Bury

An update on the old (not phoenix club) Bury website from their chairman. Even more rambling, incomprehensible and bitter than ever before:

That is a load of badly written drivel. I hope the phoenix club are completely divorced from Steve Dale.

An update on the old (not phoenix club) Bury website from their chairman. Even more rambling, incomprehensible and bitter than ever before:

I can only assume it was penned by a 9 year old or somebody on the drink.

Interesting point about the stolen money - I dont know the background to that particular story, but on the face of it, that sounds decidedly odd that the police would not prosecute because they were already in financial trouble!!

Nice to see @bazzer9461 writing on behalf of Bury FC!!!

Incidentally, why are AFC Bury going into the North division, and Isle of Man FC into the South? - tut, non league eh?

I don't suppose it makes much difference to Isle of Man either way.

Another magnificent statement from Bury's owner.

Crikey! I realise not everyone can be a wordsmith, but that was such an embarrassing read! Shouldn't he have had it proof-read by someone with at least some comprehension skills?

Crikey! I realise not everyone can be a wordsmith, but that was such an embarrassing read! Shouldn't he have had it proof-read by someone with at least some comprehension skills?

I think he is the sole person of the original Bury FC that does anything now. Probably just jumped on the website editor and started typing.

Back
Top Bottom