General Play off final Parking

OX14

Looking at options to possibly drive and park at Wembley as not everyone is going to fit on a train or public transport.

Looking for options to legally park close by at a reasonable cost.

Anyone know of anywhere?

On another note the official wembley parking has us using the pink carpark but I thought we would be allocated the red carpark due to us being the west end of the ground? Bolton have the red carpark.

Following, as I have the same question. Just park - Robie, is that a park n ride type thing?

Following, as I have the same question. Just park - Robie, is that a park n ride type thing?
I have used the 'park in someones drive for a fee' option before for Wembley. Quite useful, although many of them are a bit of a walk.

I have booked via justpark, Their website gives a map and shows walking distance from ground. Prices from about £22

I have used the 'park in someones drive for a fee' option before for Wembley. Quite useful, although many of them are a bit of a walk.
Haha useful to know.
Don't forget the ULlz payment
I've got an EV - can I just drive in are there some sorta registration or anything I'd have to do? Literally never normally drive into London!

I have booked via justpark, Their website gives a map and shows walking distance from ground. Prices from about £22

Is that on a driveway or an actual car park? When I parked for the conference play off final it was an industrial estate I parked at but I can't find any info of them offering parking anymore.

Is parking in the official car parks more than that?

It doesn't matter to me as I'm going on the coach.

Haha useful to know.

I've got an EV - can I just drive in are there some sorta registration or anything I'd have to do? Literally never normally drive into London!

EV will be compliant. It stands from Ultra low emission zone. My diesel is compliant and most modern cars are apart from big engines.

I paid 15 quid to park on a driveway a short walk away. Some will charge more and some driveways will be better than others!

TFL has a website to check if vehicle is compliant, enter car reg if it is then nothing to do.
As OX14 says above more modern cars exempt- it was a tory rumour at Uxbridge byelection many cars will be charged

TFL has a website to check if vehicle is compliant, enter car reg if it is then nothing to do.
As OX14 says above more modern cars exempt- it was a tory rumour at Uxbridge byelection many cars will be charged
my 20 year old diesel jag has 2 years exemption in that there london- bluebadge ( + £20 fee) ... going by train anyway

Back
Top Bottom