Matches Peterborough Play Off Display

John Lennon

Yellow Army Member
This has all escalated quickly. From a one off display for the Peterborough game on 13th April, not knowing if it would make any difference, to further displays for Stevenage and Exeter, and now play off games against Peterborough, what a whirlwind 3 weeks.

Longer term planning to be ready for big occasions needed and underway, but Saturday is now the focus.

If you are able to help towards a play off display, it is appreciated and makes a real difference.

PayPal - send to fans@yellowarmyoufc.co.uk

Bank transfer - PM for details, or email fans@yellowarmyoufc.co.uk

COYY πŸ’›

This has all escalated quickly. From a one off display for the Peterborough game on 13th April, not knowing if it would make any difference, to further displays for Stevenage and Exeter, and now play off games against Peterborough, what a whirlwind 3 weeks.

Longer term planning to be ready for big occasions needed and underway, but Saturday is now the focus.

If you are able to help towards a play off display, it is appreciated and makes a real difference.

COYY πŸ’›
Donated - if there will be 3 banners ( one in each stand) stating ' Cherwell District Council Planning- Approve our New Stadium' I'll donate more

COYY πŸ’›
Well done to all of you involved.

I’d actually love to see the club itself donate or provide all or some of the funding for the displays. Not sure if this is possible or the option explored? but given the club and the players must surely appreciate the efforts from you guys and it must be an incredible boost for the players and everyone connected to the club to see what you come up with, would it be too much to ask that the club itself offers something financially?

Failing that how about some individual contributions from the players or highly paid senior executives (eg, TW,GF, or the owners directly). Just seems something that those with a lot more spare money and who greatly benefit could help fund in some way.

Maybe these are stupid ideas and thoughts but moving forward could this be possible if you discussed with the relevant people at OUFC? I appreciate the funding would need to be carefully and properly managed and everything 100% above board in terms of costing etc…

COYY πŸ’›

Pay day Tuesday, will donate then if that’s not too late πŸ‘

Well done to all of you involved.

I’d actually love to see the club itself donate or provide all or some of the funding for the displays. Not sure if this is possible or the option explored? but given the club and the players must surely appreciate the efforts from you guys and it must be an incredible boost for the players and everyone connected to the club to see what you come up with, would it be too much to ask that the club itself offers something financially?

Failing that how about some individual contributions from the players or highly paid senior executives (eg, TW,GF, or the owners directly). Just seems something that those with a lot more spare money and who greatly benefit could help fund in some way.

Maybe these are stupid ideas and thoughts but moving forward could this be possible if you discussed with the relevant people at OUFC? I appreciate the funding would need to be carefully and properly managed and everything 100% above board in terms of costing etc…
It needs to be independent of the club itself.

I’ve chipped in. I’m sure a number of others will too.

Sent a tenner, how much do you have and what is the plan?

Still around somewhere, but needed some big repairs when it was put away for the final time IIRC.
That's the best OUFC banner I've ever seen. I do love the Libertines but it's the message being perfect as well. It was ace.

The ghostbusters tele waver flag another favourite.

You guys were legends. As valuable as any individual player.

Incredible generosity from you all. It really is appreciated.

The club did offer to explore the possibility of helping financially, which we politely declined. I did say that we may revisit this if there is a '3rd' game. A great conversation with Ryan Mayer today. The club are improving things and there will be plenty of good stuff from OUFC in the build up to the game.

OxVox are part of the overall plans, they are adding a new 'stadium' banner to the display. They have been helpful and it's great to have everyone working together.

What an occasion Saturday promises to be.

Incredible generosity from you all. It really is appreciated.

The club did offer to explore the possibility of helping financially, which we politely declined. I did say that we may revisit this if there is a '3rd' game. A great conversation with Ryan Mayer today. The club are improving things and there will be plenty of good stuff from OUFC in the build up to the game.

OxVox are part of the overall plans, they are adding a new 'stadium' banner to the display. They have been helpful and it's great to have everyone working together.

What an occasion Saturday promises to be.
Glad mr #bypassbenson isn’t getting in the way of anything

Back
Top Bottom