Sport Oufc exiles merch

chuckbert

If any of you are ever in Perth (yeah I know) and need to buy football stuff, go to Onside Sports in Malaga. Went there today to get the boy some new boots and they had Oufc stubby holders in stock. Now that’s what I call niche. (Actually the guy in front of us in the queue was made up because they had an East Fife one, which may be more niche).6F4861A8-A321-4D0C-ADC9-63F8F9B3E9C6.jpeg

If any of you are ever in Perth (yeah I know) and need to buy football stuff, go to Onside Sports in Malaga. Went there today to get the boy some new boots and they had Oufc stubby holders in stock. Now that’s what I call niche. (Actually the guy in front of us in the queue was made up because they had an East Fife one, which may be more niche).View attachment 10059
How big is their stockroom!

How big is their stockroom!
To be fair when I say they had OUFC stubby holders in stock, I meant 2! (They now have one, so rush if you want it). I didn't look hard, but saw Sunderland and Plymouth too.[/B]

Perth I understand as being in Australia.

Always thought Malaga was Spain.

Learn something every day.

I reckon the convicts must have pinched it and shipped down under..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Perth I understand as being in Australia.

Always thought Malaga was Spain.

Learn something every day.

I reckon the convicts must have pinched it and shipped down under..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Even better - in WA everything is pronounced phonetically, so Malaga is actually pronounced muh-lager.
Berwick St is pronounced Ber-wick. The town of Albany starts like Al Murray. The town of Exmouth rhymes with mouth.
There is actually one place that is not pronounced phonetically: Cockburn :)

Even better - in WA everything is pronounced phonetically, so Malaga is actually pronounced muh-lager.
Berwick St is pronounced Ber-wick. The town of Albany starts like Al Murray. The town of Exmouth rhymes with mouth.
There is actually one place that is not pronounced phonetically: Cockburn :)

Around these parts Belvoir (Belle voir to the educated) is pronounced Beaver (like the furry dam builders).
Took us ages to realise we were talking about the same place... :)

I bet Cockburn is pronounced Coburn..

Back
Top Bottom