Tickets Orient Away Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on! We all know that football fans don't use trains. Stick to your calling - drive up and park your car across someone's driveway. Or better still, abandon it on a zebra crossing....

Oh come on! We all know that football fans don't use trains. Stick to your calling - drive up and park your car across someone's driveway. Or better still, abandon it on a zebra crossing....

Was it Northampton away where Tony Cottee did the sky sports new coverage perched on a car near the corner flag between the away end and home supporters? First come first served around the pitch and then the rest will just have to make do with blocking peoples drives.

Liverpool Street has a big spoons that is popular with football fans and a few other pubs around it, it’s on the central line which is the one you need to get to Leyton and less than 15 minutes on the tube. Don’t think they let away fans in the nearest pub to the ground actually at Leyton and there is not a lot round there.
Coach and Horses is the nearest pub to the ground, it's a big pub on the corner of the High Rd and the road leading to the away stand. Every time I've been to Orient (including the last time we played them) it's been full of Oxford fans.

Coach and Horses is the nearest pub to the ground, it's a big pub on the corner of the High Rd and the road leading to the away stand. Every time I've been to Orient (including the last time we played them) it's been full of Oxford fans.

That the one on the way from the tube station to the ground? Thought we got turned away there in 2015(?) but then it could of been late and full or they just didn’t fancy our faces.

Yes the Coach and Horses is home fans only now, according to https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/others/brisbane-road-leyton-orient.html

The Leyton Technical pub is apparently ok for away fans though, slightly nearer the tube station.

We're going to Hamilton Hall (the big spoons at Liverpool Street), I think there's a few other pubs round there too, then only a 10-15 tube ride to Leyton from there.

I think it’s the Leyton technical pub on the walk between the tube and ground actually, if that’s the only one letting away fans in immediate area then that will be heaving.

Nearly opposite the Hamilton Hall you have Dirty Dicks, which isn’t as terrifying/exciting as it sounds but isn’t a bad pub.

Leyton technical is currently closed due to a rent dispute with the freeholder.

I'm going to the North Star, Leytonstone pre-match. It's a fair way from the ground and doesn't open 'til 1pm but it's got wood fired pizzas, thai food and real ale.

Probably Wentworth Arms next to Mile End tube station on the way home.

Last edited:
I think it’s the Leyton technical pub on the walk between the tube and ground actually, if that’s the only one letting away fans in immediate area then that will be heaving.

Nearly opposite the Hamilton Hall you have Dirty Dicks, which isn’t as terrifying/exciting as it sounds but isn’t a bad pub.
Used to go to Dirty Dick’s fairly often when I was based by Spitalfields Market. It’s ‘fine’ but the name made me giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom