North American Supporters

Cartman

I assume this is right place to put this thread? If not, mods please feel free to move it to the correct spot, thank you!

Anyway, I started a Twitter account for fans based over here in the USA mainly but of course Canadian based fans are welcome also;its to network and such and hopefully get a big enough number up to perhaps have watch parties and things at some point. If anyone from the Supporter's Panel can help and/or have some ideas, that would be great also!

I am sure there are more supporters over here than I perhaps think there is. Only kind of information I can find is when the EFL did a map yourself thing back in 2015 for a contest they had, 30 U's fans took part and said they live in the USA.So hope none have moved haha.

Anyway, here is the link and please spread the word and/or DM me if want too about anything.Thanks! And if any are decent at graphic design and want to help me with a better group logo let me know...:cool:

Nice initiative! Though i can't help think that making a new twitter now is a bit like joining a private members club which is currently burning down

Nice initiative! Though i can't help think that making a new twitter now is a bit like joining a private members club which is currently burning down
Twitter had 368 million monthly active users in 2022. User figures reached 540 million in Q2 2023.

Yes friend it was way better before Musk bought it,but still has tons of users so I think can get some decent traction on there.

Gonna start a Facebook page also to help it along and perhaps a Discord if get enough interest.

Hard to find fans over here but gonna make best effort to find them,wherever they are haha.

Yes friend it was way better before Musk bought it,but still has tons of users so I think can get some decent traction on there.

Gonna start a Facebook page also to help it along and perhaps a Discord if get enough interest.

Hard to find fans over here but gonna make best effort to find them,wherever they are haha.

Ignoring threads? :)

I’m not on social media except for yellows forum but I’ll keep an eye on this thread.

Just found this thread.....not sure that the 'Fan Engagement' section gets the most traffic, but it seems like it probably is the right spot.

I'm the same as Ricky - US based fan, very happy to get involved, but don't do Twitter or Facebook (I think I may have a Discord account somewhere if I can remember how to use it.......)

Must be a middle-aged Oxford fan trait that social media begins and ends with Yellows Forum (and its predecessors)!

Back
Top Bottom