Matches London Exiles

Yellow Mustard

Has anyone got a pub to watch the game in on Saturday night? I might now not be able to make it to the game and I'm keen to find a crowd (who can convince a publican to show it) and it would be great to see it with some fellow yellas...

Has anyone got a pub to watch the game in on Saturday night? I might now not be able to make it to the game and I'm keen to find a crowd (who can convince a publican to show it) and it would be great to see it with some fellow yellas...
I'm going on Saturday but happy to find a pub with some fellow London Yellows on Wednesday evening?

We used to do it back in the setanta days but after some painful evenings(sports bar haymarket in particular) it was quietly dropped. One problem will be that its up against the champions league second leg and might be a difficult sell to a bar in london! However if we are 5 goals up and they have had a couple of red cards and injuries I might be up for it on wednesday!

Having said that I do know a pub in wandsworth that has a few tvs and would show it in their back room if I asked. Lets see how we feel on sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom