National News Local elections

Haven't the Lib Dems done this? I'm sure Ed Davey was on Laura Kuennsberg on Sunday and talked about it but the Labour Shadow Minister on it wouldn't commit but seemed against.
I think they have a long term commitment to PR and I would think EY means one of the two major parties committing. It's a no-brainer for the Lib-Dems and Green Party.

Not far away then Sarge.
Bit like the Leys - there is good & bad everywhere.

Otway & Barrett up here on Thursday!
huge Oxford fan and ex U's employee from the Manor days, ex member of Rock of Travolta ' Deadly Dave' is invariably roadie/ guitar tech for Otway

huge Oxford fan and ex U's employee from the Manor days, ex member of Rock of Travolta ' Deadly Dave' is invariably roadie/ guitar tech for Otway
Rock of Travolta managed to find themselves opening the Radiohead South Park gig in 2001 I believe, supporting alongside Beck, Supergrass, and Humphrey Littelton.

Rock of Travolta managed to find themselves opening the Radiohead South Park gig in 2001 I believe, supporting alongside Beck, Supergrass, and Humphrey Littelton.
I was stood next to Ste (Fleming) Holy Roman Empire's front man and songwriter watching Radiohead - when they did you and whose army? ( which namechecks Holy Roman Empire) , lets just say Ive never seen him smile as widely or for as long before, or since

he's returned to his native Liverpool and has been fronting Le Emu Tavern for some time now( they played Truck a few years ago)

And back on the topic of this local elections thread, Ste Fleming (HRE) was voted Oxford music scene prime minister around the time of the Radiohead South Park gig ( give or take a year or so) in an online vote/poll run by Nightshift magazine

£2.25 booking fee? I hope that wasn’t per ticket.

I had to miss this gig as I ended up in hospital the night before having surgery on a rather delicate part of the body, unfortunately!
Taking the P**s.

Back
Top Bottom