Ex-Staff Liam Manning

No Atkinson and Sykes.
Lets see if West Ham are good at running up a cricket score

All I want is Manning to be as disappointed as I feel when I look at him.

Could do with West Ham being a bit less terrible though.
I’m trying to take the long view on this. We know Bristol City won’t win the FA Cup so I can put up with them going through tonight (preferably after extra time). That could take their eye off the league situation. I haven’t totally given up on relegation this season. 🤞🤞

I’m trying to take the long view on this. We know Bristol City won’t win the FA Cup so I can put up with them going through tonight (preferably after extra time). That could take their eye off the league situation. I haven’t totally given up on relegation this season. 🤞🤞
I really hate West Ham so this is a win-win

Just above freezing in Bristol tonight.

That ever-expanding forehead of his will be getting chilly.

Yeah I can’t believe thus is the same guy who saved us from relegation and converted us into a top 6 club .
And also the same guy who jumped ship at the 1st opportunity who pissed off a lot of staff at the club as well as players.

Apart from all that, he is still, and always was, very very boring with his media trained interviews.

Disappointed West Ham didn’t find a way through. Usually I like to see giant killings.
Looks like Manning isn’t a bad manager at all on tonight’s performance but I thought West Ham were well below par tonight

Back
Top Bottom