League One League 1 Transfers - Summer 2022 (non Oxford)

Good mix of signings that you have to say. The spectacular and the 'gets the job done' solid. Wednesday will be a problem next season.

Wednesday were always going to be a threat after the squad/transfer restrictions were removed. Stockdale and Wilks are good signings (assuming Wilks is confirmed).

Last edited:
Don't know how true but apparently Hull have bid £3m for Scott Twine.
Not sure about this one, as far as the fee goes. I think Twine has quite a cheap release clause actually. MK fans were slightly miffed that the likes of Ipswich and Wigan were sniffing around him.

Not sure about this one, as far as the fee goes. I think Twine has quite a cheap release clause actually. MK fans were slightly miffed that the likes of Ipswich and Wigan were sniffing around him.
Not sure why they would be miffed at 2 bigger clubs wanted one of their better players.

Says something when Wigan are a bigger club than you as well.

Not sure why they would be miffed at 2 bigger clubs wanted one of their better players.

Says something when Wigan are a bigger club than you as well.
Because, at least as far as Ipswich are concerned, they wouldn't be wanting to sell to a direct rival. The fans were sure he'd be Championship bound, then initial reports were that Ipswich could just come in and trigger his clause.

Because, at least as far as Ipswich are concerned, they wouldn't be wanting to sell to a direct rival. The fans were sure he'd be Championship bound, then initial reports were that Ipswich could just come in and trigger his clause.
Most reports seem to suggest that MK want £3m and that a lot if Championship clubs are after him.
I can't see anything about a release clause? Any links?

Most reports seem to suggest that MK want £3m and that a lot if Championship clubs are after him.
I can't see anything about a release clause? Any links?
No more than a couple of fan tweets. This was back at the start when Ipswich fans thought they had a chance of getting him, logic therefore being he must be available for below market price.

Gk Gavin Bazunu gone from Man City to Southampton for £12 million !
On loan at Pompey last season while at the home match spent most of the time kicking goal kicks off the pitch ! And was beaten by two long range shots....some posters on here would now label Jack Stevens as at least £6 million now!!

Peterborough sign 2 keepers on season long loans, England U20 Harvey Cartwright from Hull and Lucas Bergstrom from Chelsea.
That's a bit of a strange one. It's not like they'll get rotated, so one of those clubs will be unhappy with the game time given to their loanee.

Back
Top Bottom