EPL Kobbie Mainoo

Before your name change you used to regularly describe him as that.

You must feel Man U are on the rise again to be brave enough to come back out with this, typical plastic man u fan to disappear during the slightest downturn in fortunes. With Arsenal having improved we could have have the glory days of about four plastic prem fans who never go to the games arguing for weeks on end about the respective merits of those two clubs.

It’s perfectly understandable that Mr Walton doesn’t want to be associated in any way to Baldy.

Baldy was after all complete dick.

The faux protests are very amusing though.

Called up to the full England squad. What little I've seen of him he looks the real deal.

The way he drifts past players and is so calm on the ball and his overall demeanor reminds me of Shandon Baptiste. A shame his career has stuttered with injuries.

Called up to the full England squad. What little I've seen of him he looks the real deal.

The way he drifts past players and is so calm on the ball and his overall demeanor reminds me of Shandon Baptiste. A shame his career has stuttered with injuries.

Someone in the England hierarchy has obviously had a word with Southgate and said 'Do you know what the f*ck you're doing putting this lad in the U21's ?'.

Some players are worthy of bypassing U21 football - Rooney was one, Mainoo is another. Him and Bellingham are the future.

Someone in the England hierarchy has obviously had a word with Southgate and said 'Do you know what the f*ck you're doing putting this lad in the U21's ?'.

Some players are worthy of bypassing U21 football - Rooney was one, Mainoo is another. Him and Bellingham are the future.

Along with Foden, Palmer and Saka. Potentially a very exciting midfield/attacking midfield.

England have in their squad:

By far and away the top scorer in the Bundesliga

The top scorer in La Liga

The top G/A in the Premier League

Not bad…

Smart from Southgate. Defence looks likely to be England’s weak spot for the Euros and Rice has shown he’s more than a sitter at Arsenal. Having someone like Mainoo playing a disciplined role in there could be key to mitigating the problem.

This should really be England’s tournament to lose. We have a few of the best players on the planet in their positions going in to this. Make it break for Southgate who I think has done a fantastic job transitioning us in to a competitive nation. Final step is to become winners.

Smart from Southgate. Defence looks likely to be England’s weak spot for the Euros and Rice has shown he’s more than a sitter at Arsenal. Having someone like Mainoo playing a disciplined role in there could be key to mitigating the problem.

This should really be England’s tournament to lose. We have a few of the best players on the planet in their positions going in to this. Make it break for Southgate who I think has done a fantastic job transitioning us in to a competitive nation. Final step is to become winners.

Pity we struggle to produce centre-halves now. Hopefully Branthwaite and Colwill can continue developing to a high standard so Maguire isn't required.

Pity we struggle to produce centre-halves now. Hopefully Branthwaite and Colwill can continue developing to a high standard so Maguire isn't required.
John Stones is an absolute Rolls-Royce, in fairness. Arguably one of the best centre halves in the world last year in their treble.

Branthwaite is exciting but I do feel Southgate has a blind spot and tends to recycle the same names. Likes of Tomori should’ve had more exposure coming in to this tournament. Ben White should’ve been tried and likes of Geuhi has been outperforming his club level for some time. Can’t say he doesn’t have options but hasn’t given them the necessary minutes to establish themselves.

John Stones is an absolute Rolls-Royce, in fairness. Arguably one of the best centre halves in the world last year in their treble.

Branthwaite is exciting but I do feel Southgate has a blind spot and tends to recycle the same names. Likes of Tomori should’ve had more exposure coming in to this tournament. Ben White should’ve been tried and likes of Geuhi has been outperforming his club level for some time. Can’t say he doesn’t have options but hasn’t given them the necessary minutes to establish themselves.

The reason/s haven't been reported but Ben White declined to be available for selection.

Undoubtedly, John Stones is excellent but there is very little to pair with him. When Walker has been one of the better options as a centre back then that isn't promising. Centre backs has been our weak spot but we always seem to have plenty of good options at full back.

Tomori maybe but he is prone to an error a bit too often when I've seen him. Actually thinking about it, Quansah at Liverpool has stood out as having potential as well in his latest run of games for them. Although Quansah obviously has a way to go.

Is it already that point in the bi-annual international calendar when I have to pretend to know stuff about premier league footballers I only watch during Christmas episodes of Match of the Day??

I still haven't quite grasped the fact that Xavi and Puyol don't play for Spain anymore.

Is it already that point in the bi-annual international calendar when I have to pretend to know stuff about premier league footballers I only watch during Christmas episodes of Match of the Day??

I still haven't quite grasped the fact that Xavi and Puyol don't play for Spain anymore.

Somebody just needs to put a Puyol wig on and then another shave their head and you're sorted. :)

Back
Top Bottom