EPL Kobbie Mainoo

dickwalton1964

A generational talent or just a kid having a few good games?

This lad looks to me to be emerging as one of the best 18 year old English players I've seen. Incredibly quick feet and close control in confined spaces and his calmness and composure to then pick the right pass is astonishing for someone so young and with so few games to his name. Bellingham, Rice and Mainoo - on this form - has to be the way forward for England.

A generational talent or just a kid having a few good games?

This lad looks to me to be emerging as one of the best 18 year old English players I've seen. Incredibly quick feet and close control in confined spaces and his calmness and composure to then pick the right pass is astonishing for someone so young and with so few games to his name. Bellingham, Rice and Mainoo - on this form - has to be the way forward for England.

Potentially the best midfielder in Europe since Darren Fletcher Baldy?

Watched the Luton game and have to say what a player he is. The best player on the pitch by a country mile.
Hope he stays injury free, his style of play reminds me a bit of our very own Shandon in his pomp.

Potentially the best midfielder in Europe since Darren Fletcher Baldy?

I'm nothing to do with this baldy but while on Fletcher, one of the best in europe ? Wouldn't go that far !! But do you get picked by SAF - and first name on the big game team sheet - during fergies peak manchester united years if youre some useless cart horse of a midfielder ?

Watched the Luton game and have to say what a player he is. The best player on the pitch by a country mile.
Hope he stays injury free, his style of play reminds me a bit of our very own Shandon in his pomp.

Yes, similar. I'd say he was more a technical and skilful version of Kante.

I'm nothing to do with this baldy but while on Fletcher, one of the best in europe ? Wouldn't go that far !! But do you get picked by SAF - and first name on the big game team sheet - during fergies peak manchester united years if youre some useless cart horse of a midfielder ?

Before your name change you used to regularly describe him as that.

You must feel Man U are on the rise again to be brave enough to come back out with this, typical plastic man u fan to disappear during the slightest downturn in fortunes. With Arsenal having improved we could have have the glory days of about four plastic prem fans who never go to the games arguing for weeks on end about the respective merits of those two clubs.

Yeah, see this doesn't work when you say things like "I gather Baldy was persecuted too".

I may be paraphrasing, or even making stuff up, but you get my point.

Have I said that? I never post much about any PL team, this is possibly one of my first ever posts about a Man U player. I just happened to see yesterdays game and was blown away by the class and composure of this kid Mainoo in what was a frenetic and frantic midfield.

Yes, similar. I'd say he was more a technical and skilful version of Kante.
I was thinking he’s just like Kanye
Superb player and probly why Man United have been doing better lately
He’ll play a lot of games for England

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange because Baldy made almost exactly the same argument!

Back
Top Bottom