National News King Charles Coronation

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
I have a bad feeling that the Coronation is going to be overshadowed by security incidents.

This evening controlled explosion was done outside Buckingham Palace and a man arrested…

“Police said they are not treating the matter as terror-related. It is understood it is being treated as an isolated mental health incident.”

“Police said they are not treating the matter as terror-related. It is understood it is being treated as an isolated mental health incident.”
Don’t need a terrorist to cause a security disaster.

I have a bad feeling that the Coronation is going to be overshadowed by security incidents.
I hope not, seeing as I’ll be working there on Saturday. Big crowds expected, it should be a moment of celebration for all communities.

Security incidents are about the only potential excitement in the whole thing. Like saying 5th November got overshadowed by fireworks

I would dearly like to see the reaction of the security forces to anyone from any of the protest types attempting to blockade a road, stick themselves to something or chucking paint about. Come to that, any of the military on duty may wish to have a word or two.

Andrew Pierce is gay himself.

Someone at work is gay and says “all the gays”…. I don’t see the problem?
It's completely inappropriate language for TV just as a black person using the N word would be. Don't you think?

I have to laugh at all these Supermarket branding of cakes with the slogan 'Let them eat cake'. Yes that is associated with royalty, but not British royalty. It was French queen Marie Antoinette who said that (allegedly).

If you want to make it British then 'Let them eat turnips' would be more appropriate! 🤣

I have to laugh at all these Supermarket branding of cakes with the slogan 'Let them eat cake'. Yes that is associated with royalty, but not British royalty. It was French queen Marie Antoinette who said that (allegedly).

If you want to make it British then 'Let them eat turnips' would be more appropriate! 🤣
There’s even more to the history of that story (but yes, still French not English).

Back
Top Bottom