I've renewed my Season Ticket official thread

When I come over for a match I always slum it in the SSP :)

If we arw that far behind last seasons total that is not good news at all.
Wouldn't worry. Over 3500 could mean anywhere from 3501 to 3900. That being said some may be waiting for a reason to renew(sadly some do) so maybe we'll see an influx of season tickets when we see signings.

As for me i haven't renewed mine as i want to change seats so waiting until 17.30 to see what comes available in the east stand.

Wouldn't worry. Over 3500 could mean anywhere from 3501 to 3900. That being said some may be waiting for a reason to renew(sadly some do) so maybe we'll see an influx of season tickets when we see signings.

As for me i haven't renewed mine as i want to change seats so waiting until 17.30 to see what comes available in the east stand.

Based on how the club has reported season ticket figures over the last few years, it means less than 3,600. Figures are usually accurate. For example last season the club reported we had sold “well beyond 4,600” on August 1st. The final number - which included last minute sales and sales into the actual season - was 4,7xx.

If you haven’t renewed, you won’t be able to purchase a different seat until Friday. I think that’s how it works. People who have purchased a season ticket will be able to move seats from Wednesday and then they go on general sale on Friday.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2018/june/season-ticket-extension/

Friday
General Sale. All non- reserved seats are available to purchase as season tickets.

Last edited:
Not really, I think it’s pretty decent considering how bad last season was. 500 will sell in no time with a few decent signings, a lot of people are waiting to see.
Disagree if over 3500 means for example 3600. A 500 drop would be worrying if that is true. On the other hand if a few hundred have been sold today then maybe ok.
Last years ST were down quite a lot from memory so another big drop would be worrying

Disagree if over 3500 means for example 3600. A 500 drop would be worrying if that is true. On the other hand if a few hundred have been sold today then maybe ok.
Last years ST were down quite a lot from memory so another big drop would be worrying

I posted this earlier in the thread, but I’ll post it again for reference. Half-season ticket sales are not included in any figure listed.

2016/17:
Deadline date: 4,122
Start of the season: 5,353

2017/18:
Deadline date: 4,090
Start of the season: *4,7xx

*Don’t know the exact figure, but it was four thousand, seven hundred and change.

X66............... I`ve moved. :eek:

Mine arrived too. The bigger surprise for me was the postman turning up before 1pm!

Coventry, Luton, Sunderland, Bristol and Portsmouth are all ticket with none available on the day. Thought Wycombe may have been, too.

Very excited - can’t wait!

Back
Top Bottom