Have you filled out the survey yet?

Have you filled out the survey for the new stadium?

• Yes

Votes: 80 98.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Steve Gilbert

Also done - as an exile I am not convinced how much weight my opinion will be given, but I suppose every little bit helps. I did actually read the sections detailing what the council's objectives were and what the club were doing to meet them and I am actually not quite sure what more the club could be doing to address them.

Also done - as an exile I am not convinced how much weight my opinion will be given, but I suppose every little bit helps. I did actually read the sections detailing what the council's objectives were and what the club were doing to meet them and I am actually not quite sure what more the club could be doing to address them.
I’m also an exile but it is important due to how we would travel to games, the fact we might stay in the area over a weekend so will be spending money in the city centre, using public transport to get around while we are there.

Not yet but I’ll do it tomorrow.

If all of us can persuade those we know to fill it in (and ask they don’t tick the Oxford Supporter box if they’re not really a fan), that would do the world of good.

Please do help with this - it’s important.

Last edited:
So far just 19 responses.

And we have more than 2000 members.

Where are you all?

As/when @OxVox provide some suggested areas of response (as I’m sure they will), I’ll then share that with numerous friends and family members to ask they complete the form positively.

If all of us can persuade those we know to fill it in (and ask they don’t tick the Oxford Supporter box if they’re not really a fan), that would do the world of good.

The survey is simple to complete. Why would anyone need to copy and paste a standard reply? Just get on with filling in the survey in your own words and explaining the reasons why it’s important to the future of the club and to the people of Oxfordshire.

The survey is simple to complete. Why would anyone need to copy and paste a standard reply? Just get on with filling in the survey in your own words and explaining the reasons why it’s important to the future of the club and to the people of Oxfordshire.
Hadn’t looked at the survey when I wrote my last reply so hadn’t realised it was more of a box ticker this time with less open Comment fields then last time.

Will ask folk I know to get on with it now!

Let’s do this! 👊🏻

Yes your right I filled mine in ,said I support oufc
My Mrs filled it in , for support of the stadium, & put don't support OUFC
Personally the more people that support the stadium, but don't support oufc . Will carry a lot of weight.

Yes your right I filled mine in ,said I support oufc
My Mrs filled it in , for support of the stadium, & put don't support OUFC
Personally the more people that support the stadium, but don't support oufc . Will carry a lot of weight.
Cause I can already see Mr neutral & co putting a twist,on it.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Did anyone actually get an email to validate your response? I haven't nor did mu wife. Should we get one do you think?

Screenshot_20230611_115155_Instagram.jpg

No I didn't, I personally don't like survey's, they don't usually represent what a proportion of the population think . Unless you have 100% feed back which is never.. To me it's the same as the parish poll. Don't forget people from all over can vote against, just as much as for. So someone from Scarborough say can say no. So does that carry weight??? I don't know. These are things that should of been stated..

Back
Top Bottom