International News George Floyd trial

ahhhhh the little man with a lot of keys.....havent you got an inmates bottom to inspect???
I keep telling you that it's all changed since you were banged up. It's all "residents" rehabilitation and preferred pro-nouns now!

Still I'm glad you can look back fondly on those special moments inside!

I am sure our friend is just a parody account. In this day and age, his comments can't be taken seriously. A bit like our friend Trump and his supporters (Fox News, etc) who are all saying their comments shouldn't be taken seriously.

Not to be pedantic but murder is a pretty strong word. Prosecutor will need evidence that he intended to cause death. Not sure what evidence there is of intent to kill here.
I call it murder when despite people asking Chauvin to get off his neck, he continued to kneel on him for 9 minutes.

Killed by a follower of The Nation of Islam, a black supremacist organisation , wonder if his life matters?
Will there be protests?
Will anyone take a knee for him?

Use of force must be reasonable in the circumstances, must be necessary, should not use more force than necessary, and must be proportionate to the risk presented.

One person drives through a barrier at a place of national security, hitting two police, one of whom died as a result of his injuries, and then exited the car armed with a knife. Force was reasonable and necessary, and in the face of a deadly threat, deadly force was proportionate.

Another is suspected of using a forged note, is unarmed and whilst not fully compliant he presents no physical threat to four armed officers. He is placed in handcuffs to eliminate any further threat. He is then taken to the floor where 3 of the four officers put their full weight on to his body, one by placing a knee into his neck. This remains for nearly 10 minutes, long after the individual becomes unresponsive. Restraint may have been reasonable or even necessary, but significantly more force than necessary was used, and that force was not proportionate to the risk posed.

It's honestly not difficult to see the differences.

Shock! Horror! Black people do bad things as well! Some of them are members of extremist organisations too. I didn't think it was possible.

Humans do bad things..... black, white, pink, yellow............. makes no difference.

We`ll get there eventually.

To be fair, him doing that does negate the whole BLM movement and make all the protests and demands for equality invalid πŸ€”
Putting aside the political motives of some of the BLM organisers (mainly the American ones) I've always felt BLM motivations lacked validity. If there's an anti-racism message to be had, most people would support it. But to give the impression that black lives matter MORE than those of other people is unfortunate and feeds into the beliefs of genuine racists, who, I would hope, are a tiny minority.

Putting aside the political motives of some of the BLM organisers (mainly the American ones) I've always felt BLM motivations lacked validity. If there's an anti-racism message to be had, most people would support it. But to give the impression that black lives matter MORE than those of other people is unfortunate and feeds into the beliefs of genuine racists, who, I would hope, are a tiny minority.
Where has there been any suggestions that black lives matter MORE?

Yes, fair point. But some have made the assumption that because Black Lives Matter is the mantra, white lives don't matter as much. Apparently easy to misinterpret a message.

It's definitely easy for some to misinterpret all sorts of things!

Use of force must be reasonable in the circumstances, must be necessary, should not use more force than necessary, and must be proportionate to the risk presented.

One person drives through a barrier at a place of national security, hitting two police, one of whom died as a result of his injuries, and then exited the car armed with a knife. Force was reasonable and necessary, and in the face of a deadly threat, deadly force was proportionate.

Another is suspected of using a forged note, is unarmed and whilst not fully compliant he presents no physical threat to four armed officers. He is placed in handcuffs to eliminate any further threat. He is then taken to the floor where 3 of the four officers put their full weight on to his body, one by placing a knee into his neck. This remains for nearly 10 minutes, long after the individual becomes unresponsive. Restraint may have been reasonable or even necessary, but significantly more force than necessary was used, and that force was not proportionate to the risk posed.

It's honestly not difficult to see the differences.
Depends on how important it is β€œnot to see it”

Nope, don't get the link. Can you explain. (this should be fun)

Simple.

Bad humans kill other humans in a number of bad ways.

Forget skin colour, forget what they are doing the end result is a dead human.

Its a human killing another human.

"Be a nice human" should be the "campaign".

Adding differences creates division, start at the base line we are all human and have the right to life.

Simple.

Bad humans kill other humans in a number of bad ways.

Forget skin colour, forget what they are doing the end result is a dead human.

Its a human killing another human.

"Be a nice human" should be the "campaign".

Adding differences creates division, start at the base line we are all human and have the right to life.
A bit of 2 and a bit of 5 I think.

20210402_120217.jpg