General Feedback from Friday's visit at OUFC

The whole reason KR is in that meeting as well, is to make you all feel less empowered to put the boot into him and really push TW to sack him.

It’s a sneaky, manipulative move from KR, unsurprisingly, but don’t fall for it, go for the throat while you’ve got the chance!

The whole reason KR is in that meeting as well, is to make you all feel less empowered to put the boot into him and really push TW to sack him.

It’s a sneaky, manipulative move from KR, unsurprisingly, but don’t fall for it, go for the throat while you’ve got the chance!
Bet Karl has his chest all puffed out to try and be intimidating

Wish I was there & didn’t have work because I definitely would have. Hopefully they do more of them or even better still, he’s out of a job soon.

If he wasn`t there the same people would say he was "hiding"..................
Personally when this whole meeting is basically regarding our poor performance this season & lack of communication. I’d say that KR really isn’t actually needed to be in that meeting. Sure, if you are showing people around the training ground and facilities and pitches & watching the players train. Sure. But all the other stuff. I don’t think he’s needed to be involved. It’s pure intimidating tactics to try and make people feel that can’t say what they actually feel.

Personally when this whole meeting is basically regarding our poor performance this season & lack of communication. I’d say that KR really isn’t actually needed to be in that meeting. Sure, if you are showing people around the training ground and facilities and pitches & watching the players train. Sure. But all the other stuff. I don’t think he’s needed to be involved. It’s pure intimidating tactics to try and make people feel that can’t say what they actually feel.

If KR isn't chiefly responsible for the poor performance this season then who is?

If KR isn't chiefly responsible for the poor performance this season then who is?
Yes but he shouldn’t be present when people want to ask about reasons for our poor performance & poor transfer windows, which were all through faults of his own unfortunately. So no, it stops people or makes people feel like they can’t actually ask the hard hitting questions they need to & knowing his personality he will take over & just spout rubbish to fill time & just generally chat bullshit like he normally does. That’s why.

Robinson should not be at this meeting, it‘s difficult to be critical of someone when they are in earshot. And especially so given his intimidating personality. That’s naughty of them to bring him along.

Maybe if you feel unable to criticise someone in front of them then you shouldn't criticise them

Robinson should not be at this meeting, it‘s difficult to be critical of someone when they are in earshot. And especially so given his intimidating personality. That’s naughty of them to bring him along.
I think it is a good thing he is there. I imagine he wasn't best pleased when TW sprung this on him either!

Exactly my thoughts as well. I would still of asked what I was going to whether he was there or not if I could have made it/asked to be invited, but can understand why people wouldn’t. I think they did it on purpose obviously but a stupid move as could easily backfire as well as the vast majority want him out of the club in the fanbase.

Back
Top Bottom