Fan's View Fan's View 22/23 - No.49 - Cheltenham at home

With all the excitement of scoring 4 and winning, I clean forgot that we didn't start with all that confidence on display by the end of the match.
Never mind, go again on Saturday and start with confidence. Please?
That's right. After about 30 minutes the good people of the east stand were starting to get restless and negative. Tyler's goal came from nowhere. After that and particularly after the second the atmosphere completely changed.
I have just bought my train ticket to Stroud and can't wait to visit Forest Green. A statement I wasn't expecting to make prior to Tuesday

Looking back it was a damn good job the original game was postponed due to Cheltenham international call ups, we would have been without Ciaron Brown and only 10 days after Manning was appointed. Really don't think we would have won 4-0 back then

Looking back it was a damn good job the original game was postponed due to Cheltenham international call ups, we would have been without Ciaron Brown and only 10 days after Manning was appointed. Really don't think we would have won 4-0 back then

Yeah, reflected on that during the 2nd half.

You have to think that they fucked up there.

As ever, Thin bloke gets it right.

Well, most of it anyway.

I am no where near paying off the mortgage. Latterly, betting on the opposition seemed to guarantee a draw, so I could neither revel in the joy of victory nor reap the rewards of a defeat..

Bummer.

Enjoyed losing my stake on Tuesday, though and it went a long way towards easing the PTSD suffered on Sunday evening after watching the ‘B’ team capitulate oop norf…

COYYs!

(and…erm…COYSs - get a grip, too😉)

Back
Top Bottom