England vs Ukraine

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
We are never going to get a better chance of getting to a final than this, a bang average Ukraine team whose main creative outlet is Man City’s reserve left back followed by either a bang average Czech team we have already beaten or a slightly above average Danish team who are without there best player because he nearly died, after all the talk about how coming top would be a disaster for us this looks the route to a final you would pick if you were asked. Doesn’t mean we can’t f**k it up but I will be disappointed if we do.
Bit different if we get to the final, we will be up against a big hitter, we have only just beat one of them in a knockout stage for the first time in 54 years so to do it twice inside of a fortnight will be an achievement.

Hour to go, how are we all feeling? Where are you? I'm sat in my music room, it's loud (currently on HTTT by Radiohead), few beers and chilling.

England to win 1-0. 80% possession, 4 shots. Early goal (prob Sterling), no stress but 85th min Ukraine miss glorious chance. On to Wembley.

Grealish doesnt start ....switched to a back 4 .....Sancho in starting 11

Hour to go, how are we all feeling?
Strangely calm. The likelihood of beating a very average Ukraine side seems very high. We will probably win but should we beat the Danes in the semi, I'd imagine Italy will get to the final, and what are our chances of beating them?

Really impressed with Italy yesterday (despite the gamesmanship) would be a massive challenge. Can't see Spain handling them very well.

Relaxed.

If we can't beat Ukraine we have no business in the semi final, simple as that really.

(I was nervy as f**k before Germany)

Back
Top Bottom