Tickets Doncaster Rovers- attendance

"You’d be forgiven for thinking there are no developments planned at the Kassam Stadium; the last update, which saw the addition of 735 seats in the form of a small fourth stand took years to come to fruition."

I know my eyes are bad but................................ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have always thought we need less fans, can’t stand having to queue up for toilets, turnstiles and refreshments nowadays, used to be so much quicker in the conference days.

"You’d be forgiven for thinking there are no developments planned at the Kassam Stadium; the last update, which saw the addition of 735 seats in the form of a small fourth stand took years to come to fruition."

I know my eyes are bad but................................ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You've never seen it? It's behind the fence. Was put up in the Atkins years, the supporters requested the fence was left where it was to obscure the view.

What a curious post. In the middle paragraph you appear to be suggesting that anyone who hasn't yet got a ticket for the Donny game somehow deserves to miss out?
And in the final paragraph that any 'extra' supporters are more likely to be trouble-makers?

Very odd. Once again, I think there is a wider belief (seen it from many) that when we have a large/r crowd that somehow these people are day-trippers. Many of them (for my money) will be semi-regulars at least, who obviously if only able to go to a handful of games a season (for a variety of reasons - family, distance, money) would pick these games.
The idea that we have a static 6k or 7k supporters and that anytime we get a crowd over that, that the 'extra' are day-trippers is ridiculous.

No, that's not what I have suggested, I said if anyone was waiting on the result of the Rotherham game, would it be a big shame if they missed out.

I can't make every match and fully understand that many others also have to pick and choose which matches they can attend for various reasons.
And also that some people may have to wait until closer to the match to get a ticket, regardless of the Rotherham result.

Sadly, though, I have seen issues when we do have bigger crowds and we don't get the result.
That is one reason why the segregation may have to stay in place as it is now.

What a curious post. In the middle paragraph you appear to be suggesting that anyone who hasn't yet got a ticket for the Donny game somehow deserves to miss out?
And in the final paragraph that any 'extra' supporters are more likely to be trouble-makers?

Very odd. Once again, I think there is a wider belief (seen it from many) that when we have a large/r crowd that somehow these people are day-trippers. Many of them (for my money) will be semi-regulars at least, who obviously if only able to go to a handful of games a season (for a variety of reasons - family, distance, money) would pick these games.
The idea that we have a static 6k or 7k supporters and that anytime we get a crowd over that, that the 'extra' are day-trippers is ridiculous.

Northwich? Exact same scenario.

I'll be on a stag do that weekend so will miss what could be the biggest game of the season sadly.

I am at a bloody wedding.

Hoping we go into this game with a mathematical possibly. If nothing else it always makes the final day that much more tense as scores from other games trickle through.

Gutted.

So, presumably the attendance will depend on the result v Rotherham.
Even if we lose, will their be a decent crowd after such an exciting season?

Whoa whoa whoa!! I do the attendance threads!

If you're going to start one then at least try to add a little smugness and plenty of exclamation marks!!!!

It will be full up, my daughter and grandson are going, be good for him to witness a full noisy stadium for his first game.

Just managed to drag another 4 day trippers along in addition to three mates who've come to 7/8 games each this season!

Plastics!!

The East Stand seems to he selling well.
If we were to win on Saturday there will be a real rush for tickets snd some will be disappointed.

Further good sales for this one.

At midnight yesterday we were a handful away from 7,100, so 200 sales in just over 24 hours. I think by the time tomorrow's game is over we'll be somewhere over 7,300, which leaves 2,200 remaining. If (when!) we win, those 2,200 will sell very quickly and I hope the club get the OK to move the segregation netting over. If we don't win I'd still expect to end up around the 9,000 home fans mark, meaning a near 10,000 attendance once boxes and away fans are included.

It’ll be a sell out if come 5pm Saturday we know that there’s is at least a tiny chance we could get in the play offs with a win I think.

If not then probably 9k I reckon.
More likely around 10pm on Tuesday after the midweek games.

Back
Top Bottom