Tickets Derby Away and Barnsley Away Tickets

captainox

Both go on sale online first from 15:00 tomorrow (2nd August)

Derby - Tuesday 15th August
Barnsley - Saturday 19th August

Initial allocation of around 1,000 for both.

Derby have put as Category C, so the most expensive ticket is £16 for adults, every other ticket is cheaper. It is an ALL TICKET game.

Barnsley is cheaper in advance (£23 for adults), with an increase on matchday (£25 for adults)

Currently no full train strikes* scheduled for either - 2 weeks notification required so Derby becomes 'safe' after today, and Barnsley after this Saturday.
(*there is action short of strike being carried out by drivers at the moment which results in late notice cancellations)

We are 'Category C'? I'm insulted, surely playing us is the highlight of anyone's season :ROFLMAO:

Planning on doing Derby by train, perhaps some other london yellows fancy a pint in st pancras first?

Missed out on Cambridge tix so it will be my first game of the season. COYY.

I will be going to Derby, and a bloody good price.

Barnsley however can naff off. Been there a few times, and it’s a dump!

Only one in the UK is Nottingham, answered by a friend….

I will be going to Derby, and a bloody good price.

Barnsley however can naff off. Been there a few times, and it’s a dump!
I’ve always enjoyed Barnsley away before the game and it is a decent old school ground but I have decided to give it a miss as we always seem to get beat there so I am hoping it’s me that’s the problem and by not going, we will win. If that happens you can all thank me.

I’ve always enjoyed Barnsley away before the game and it is a decent old school ground but I have decided to give it a miss as we always seem to get beat there so I am hoping it’s me that’s the problem and by not going, we will win. If that happens you can all thank me.
If it happens I'm going to call the club and get you banned from all games permanently.

Derby will be my first away game for about 25 years.

Will probably go with a London Road Coach for the first time too.

The Lincoln yellows are driving to Derby and taking the train to Barnsley, let’s hope we can get off to a good start and Improve on our points tally we managed in our two away games against these two teams last season.....
Played 2, lost Both, scored none............

The Lincoln yellows are driving to Derby and taking the train to Barnsley, let’s hope we can get off to a good start and Improve on our points tally we managed in our two away games against these two teams last season.....
Played 2, lost Both, scored none............
Can you make sure your lad can handle his beer this time in Barnsley please mate after last season 😉😂

Can you make sure your lad can handle his beer this time in Barnsley please mate after last season 😉😂
Hi Steve, You try telling him, the more I tell him to slow down the more he drinks, I think that’s what kids do, you tell them to stop doing things and they want to do it more, I will tell him you will buy him a pint if he looks sober and can walk in a straight line next time you see him.........😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺👀👀

Hi Steve, You try telling him, the more I tell him to slow down the more he drinks, I think that’s what kids do, you tell them to stop doing things and they want to do it more, I will tell him you will buy him a pint if he looks sober and can walk in a straight line next time you see him.........😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺👀👀
I’ll only buy him a pint if he doesn’t try and nick my chair again in the pub 😂

I just remember having a fag and looking over and you were holding him up 😂😂😂

Two tough fixtures will show us what sort of season we are going to have. I would take a creditable draw and an unlucky defeat. Hoping for two wins obviously!

Two tough fixtures will show us what sort of season we are going to have. I would take a creditable draw and an unlucky defeat. Hoping for two wins obviously!

They will look at there fixtures coming up, saying to themselves Hmm Oxford that’s going to be tough. We are a different team now, and I actually think playing them teams early could be a blessing. They might take a few games to click in to gear, which means it’s a great opportunity for us to go to those places and bag the 3 points.

Back
Top Bottom