Sport Darts ๐ŸŽฏ

Is this a serious opinion or have you just gone mental ๐Ÿ˜‚

The darts doesn't really need him - the PDC world championship is already well viewed globally and makes headlines in the final rounds anyway. It's quite a healthy competition.

Besides, the actual darts he is producing is ridiculous - he's simply playing better than everyone else. In the first round I was thinking "should put some money on this guy to win it".
Could be one hell of a final because Humphris averaged 108 in his semi final win.

Is this a serious opinion or have you just gone mental ๐Ÿ˜‚

The darts doesn't really need him - the PDC world championship is already well viewed globally and makes headlines in the final rounds anyway. It's quite a healthy competition.

Besides, the actual darts he is producing is ridiculous - he's simply playing better than everyone else. In the first round I was thinking "should put some money on this guy to win it".
Magnets, mate. Magnets.

He looks like a young Wayne Rooney, and will probably be chasing grannies next

Reminds me of the Wolfy garage scene in the Inbetweeners when Will can't believe the mechanic is 17.

Money? It just seems interesting that he is such a great story to project the otherwise extremely niche and dull world of darts to the mainstream headlines. I wonder if the darts people want to keep him (the only "interesting story" in the darts world since.......) going as long as possible. He's getting treatment a lot of others players don't get (freebies, comp arsenal tickets etc.)
I think bull, bull, D16 says otherwise.