League One Danny Cowley

I hope Paul Lambert gets the job. Cowley would do an excellent job at Pompey

Cowley failed at his last club and Pompey would be mad to go with him.

Was a long ball merchant at Lincoln wasn't he? I suppose Pompey could do a Wycombe.

More direct than long ball I think. It just looked like it as they had the thuggish Fat Monk up top.

Only until the end of the season no promotion and bye bye promotion and 3 year contract until Pompey have a blip and the Pompey faithful will be in full voice “ COWLEYS OUT “ they had a good run at Lincoln but s**t at Huddersfield.

I disagree with on this bazzer.
Brilliant at Braintree.
Did very well at Lincoln.
Kept Huddersfield away from the drop zone when they looked doomed. Not given a chance from there.
I am surprised it’s only till the end of the season, but I’d expect him to get them in contention again.
With Hull and Sunderland looking clear favourites it’ll be difficult for us to make top two.
Charlton under Adkins will be strong. Then of course there’s Lincoln and Peterborough,
Our task has be one that little bit harder

Brilliant at Braintree.
Kept Huddersfield away from the drop zone when they looked doomed. Not given a chance from there.
I am surprised it’s only till the end of the season, but I’d expect him to get them in contention again.
With Hull and Sunderland looking clear favourites it’ll be difficult for us to make top two.
Charlton under Adkins will be strong. Then of course there’s Lincoln and Peterborough,
Why has our task got harder just because the cowleys have taken over at Pompey and Adkins at charlton imo those two team aren’t that much better than us the only three teams in the league who our now starting to break free are hull Sunderland and Peterborough that still leaves three play off places and to be fair our manager has managed over 400 games I believe and he still only 40 so in KR I trust to get us one of those other 3 places
COYY

Just watched the midweek EFL on quest and after Ipswich Saturday Pompey only play teams as high as 13th as the table stands. So a pretty easy run of games (on paper) so they should be in the play offs come the end of season.
Also strangely they have Accrington twice in their last three games.

Why has our task got harder just because the cowleys have taken over at Pompey and Adkins at charlton imo those two team aren’t that much better than us the only three teams in the league who our now starting to break free are hull Sunderland and Peterborough that still leaves three play off places and to be fair our manager has managed over 400 games I believe and he still only 40 so in KR I trust to get us one of those other 3 places
COYY
Changes of managers more often than not work. KR with the experience of last season will hopefully get us up this time. As ever play off places are a lottery. We may well get Pompey again in the play offs, so pressure.
I think we will beat Blackpool today, and if we stay injury free, hopefully we can pull it off

Brilliant at Braintree.
So we will end up 7th 8th?

Anyone’s guess really. I’d have been happier if Pompey and Ipswich had stuck with their managers.
Still all to play for. I see Blackpool have played only 32 matches so have games in hand