National News Covidiots.....

Blood donation this morning 100% compliance.

Bus down ( from the posh end) - 100% masked up.

Bus home (goes to the rough end) - 10% masked.

:rolleyes:

What's your conclusion? Poor = stupid?

Seems that way, although the age demographic (from the bus samples) is also vastly different. Bus down mostly OAP`s/50+ bus back lots of twenty/thirty somethings.

The strange difference for the sake of two bus routes that are only 1/4 mile from each other and that end some 3 miles away from each other.

Just saying what I saw.

What is the view of this in Australia?
In the UK there would be calls for both to be fired and lots on social media saying how awful it was. I assume the view nay be a little different in Australia?
I’ve only seen what people had to say on Reddit and it was mostly “lol”. I think it might have been different if they hadn’t been saying exactly what everyone except the Serbian expat community were thinking.
Presenters like this usually get pounded if they say things that are dishonest or prejudiced, but not for just being “unprofessional”.

Looks like Novaxx Djokavic has been deported. Correct decision in my opinion. Nobody is above the law, even if you are World Number 1. Well done Australia for sticking to your guns.

It would add a little more insult if Nadal now won to move back ahead of him in the all time list.

Don't think he will though, unfortunately. The likes of Medvedev & Zverev are better than him on the hardcourts these days......

Although if Macron follows suit and Djokovic can't play in the French......then you never know.

It would add a little more insult if Nadal now won to move back ahead of him in the all time list.

Don't think he will though, unfortunately. The likes of Medvedev & Zverev are better than him on the hardcourts these days......

Although if Macron follows suit and Djokovic can't play in the French......then you never know.
Ideally, Roger would somehow haul has a**e round the courts one more time to get one more title one day to go ahead of both of them but I fear those days are gone.
PS Go Macron!!

There was a perfectly reasonable solution to the whole Djokovic-Australia visa entry thing - if the big prick simply got a little one. Have the vaccine and none of this would happen again. He's got time to have one ahead of the French Open. if he hasn't, get the popcorn out. We're in for more politics.

I can't see him changing his habits though. He's already claimed holding some bread showed he had a gluten intolerance and that he cried for days after having elbow surgery when he wanted it to heel naturally (which it wasn't going to). Complete fruitloop nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom