General Academy watch

We have a under 15 ish,that the club are not playing to the full potential, 20 plus goal scorer for two seasons under 11 ect, now they stick him in defence and do not play him that much but he has the most ability in that team, he can play anywhere. No one is like him, because of ex pros or mates of the so called coach he’s being held back, so I would not take much of what the youth head says because I think we should be doing better. No one in that age has hit more goals ever, I say get a grip

Both, preferably.

The pro deals will depend on the players coming through and what is already ahead as usual I'd thought. I haven't a clue how younger age groups will be affected though. The investment in Academy recruitment and building links may help here.

The pro deals will depend on the players coming through and what is already ahead as usual I'd thought. I haven't a clue how younger age groups will be affected though. The investment in Academy recruitment and building links may help here.

Thanks MO. I had feared that it was one cost that could be reduced and go under the radar. I wouldn't be surprised if a few teams that are struggling in the current situation to let a few interesting prospects go.

Thanks MO. I had feared that it was one cost that could be reduced and go under the radar. I wouldn't be surprised if a few teams that are struggling in the current situation to let a few interesting prospects go.

I suspect we'll see more offered terms in the next groups coming through as the 1st year Scholars appear to have done well with a fair few already playing u21 games when fixtures aren't clashing.

We have a under 15 ish,that the club are not playing to the full potential, 20 plus goal scorer for two seasons under 11 ect, now they stick him in defence and do not play him that much but he has the most ability in that team, he can play anywhere. No one is like him, because of ex pros or mates of the so called coach he’s being held back, so I would not take much of what the youth head says because I think we should be doing better. No one in that age has hit more goals ever, I say get a grip
Why do I get the feeling this is from the young player himself 🤣

Who?

I’ve no idea, because I honestly didn’t understand a word of it.
Good effort, we live in a world where people are loosing jobs and being depressed and you knob head come out with comments like that, well done

Don’t ask me, I did O levels
So at a guess you are the player’s parent/grandparent?

Bit of advice, let coaches coach, they generally know what they are doing.

A lot of players who enter the academy in one position won’t end up coming out of the academy in the same position.

Good effort, we live in a world where people are loosing jobs and being depressed and you knob head come out with comments like that, well done

But I genuinely didn’t understand a word of it. Still no idea what you’re on about. So rude too.

• React
Reactions: ljs
So at a guess you are the player’s parent/grandparent?

Bit of advice, let coaches coach, they generally know what they are doing.

A lot of players who enter the academy in one position won’t end up coming out of the academy in the same position.
Youve got the wrong guy Steve, archie is defending "the player" (himself) not Worthers.

Back
Top Bottom