Votes: 62 84.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Accrington

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we stay up by more than goal difference. Not that it really matters much.
But some breathing space between us and the bottom 4 would be nice.

So far Burton v Cambridge is going our way, 1-0 to Burton after 33 minutes :)

fair question - it should be .... there again being last day of the season (L1) and a f*****g stupid KO time ( on a Sunday) wont one of the sports channels be claiming first dibs and pretend that L1 clubs fortunes matter to them?

Personally I'll be at the 'bird early doors (assuming they're opening early?), and at the game in person ( muttering about the stupidity of the kick off time and that is on a Sunday) and hoping for a third win on the trot
With regards to the merits of an early Sunday KO, I fear your cloak of neutrality has slipped, @Sarge.

This is wonderful news. Also the fete in honour of The Obcsenity on Saturday has been moved into the village hall so she's decided to not go and gawp at the gammons celebrating.

Three cheers for Sky/ifollow. Three cheers for God. etc.
Trouble is, it doesn't give a link to use.

O. I looked and yer live matchday page thing is there and looks as if it has a link.

If anyone fancies starting on the beers early, I understand The Blackbird is open from 9am.
Rendering the whole concept of changing to an early kick-off to discourage drinking and violence pretty meaningless.

Rendering the whole concept of changing to an early kick-off to discourage drinking and violence pretty meaningless.

I think this round of games has been switched because Sky wanted to show it, but didn't want it to overlap with their normal Sunday Premier League coverage.

Think it's less about the police and drinking, and more the usual broadcasting greed.

I think this round of games has been switched because Sky wanted to show it, but didn't want it to overlap with their normal Sunday Premier League coverage.

Think it's less about the police and drinking, and more the usual broadcasting greed.

Yep.
They could easily have played the prem games around the Lge 1 games.

It will be interesting to see who plays on Sunday. There is no point Manning playing anyone who is not in his plans next season, and if I was a plyaer out of contract in the Summer then I'd be looking to give this match a miss. The last thing an out of contract player wants to do is pick up an injury in the last game of the season (totally understandable).

I see Stuart Findlay is being reported as having a niggle and is likely to miss out. Seems sensible, but I also wonder whether he has half an eye on a summer move back to Scotland? I wouldn't be suprised if that was the case (may be in the club's mind as well) so I wasn't suprised to see him with an injury ahead of the last game of the season (again sensible from all parties if that is the case).

I wouldn't be suprised to see McGinty in goal, he is under contract next season and this is the first 'safe' chance for Manning to see him in action. It would be good to see a couple of the youngsters who haven't quite broken through this season.

It will be interesting to see who plays on Sunday. There is no point Manning playing anyone who is not in his plans next season, and if I was a plyaer out of contract in the Summer then I'd be looking to give this match a miss. The last thing an out of contract player wants to do is pick up an injury in the last game of the season (totally understandable).

I see Stuart Findlay is being reported as having a niggle and is likely to miss out. Seems sensible, but I also wonder whether he has half an eye on a summer move back to Scotland? I wouldn't be suprised if that was the case (may be in the club's mind as well) so I wasn't suprised to see him with an injury ahead of the last game of the season (again sensible from all parties if that is the case).

I wouldn't be suprised to see McGinty in goal, he is under contract next season and this is the first 'safe' chance for Manning to see him in action. It would be good to see a couple of the youngsters who haven't quite broken through this season.
According to LM in todays OM Tyler Smith ( loanee) is likely to feature on Sunday

Coleman is refreshingly honest, it’s a shame they are going to be one of the relegated sides. I hope our fans are respectful of Accrington’s plight as they deserve credit for operating on a shoe string budget and surviving in league 1 as long as they did.

Whilst unlikely to happen in near future I hope they return up from league 2 as soon as possible.

Coleman is refreshingly honest, it’s a shame they are going to be one of the relegated sides. I hope our fans are respectful of Accrington’s plight as they deserve credit for operating on a shoe string budget and surviving in league 1 as long as they did.

Whilst unlikely to happen in near future I hope they return up from league 2 as soon as possible.
They are a good club very well managed.
Despite that I have no wish for them.comimg back up ( and doubt very well if they will). They have punched massively over their weight for some time now.
They have to be very careful that, when Coleman leaves, they don't go down to the Conference.
Agree totally that hopefully the Oxford fans are respectful of them on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom