Votes: 62 84.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Accrington

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first match this year I am actually looking forward to. There is no pressure and finally we have a manager who is smart and is totally focused on the job. The players are responding and are showing what they can actually do when they are properly managed. Will be interesting to see who features though Im not sure if it will give us much clues about next season. Expecting a comfortable win 4-1 COYY!

REF WATCH

Erdl174XEAEZCkf

Wiltshire based referee Sam Allison - a former Swindon Town youth team player - is the man in the middle at Grenoble Road tomorrow.
One of his cousins is former Swindon winger Fitzroy Simpson.

Chippenham based Allison was promoted to the EFL in the summer of 2020 and his last U’s match was the 3-2 defeat at Fratton Park in March 2022.

This season Allison has refereed 34 matches in total issuing 116 yellow cards and dismissing four players.

Yeah, they are an incredibly friendly club. I remember buying some of their merchandise when I went up there (that game where Woodburn got his injury), purely becuse they were just so overly welcoming. (I bought a pin badge of the Wham Stadium!)

Please can all of our fans show their class on Sunday, given Accrington's position. No goading. Thanks in advance.
It would be strange, surely no-one cares or is happy that Accrington are going down? Just support the lads and give the players/Manning some fire in their bellies and confidence to look forward to next season.

Sadly not able to make tomorrow's game as I'll be in Felixstowe supporting the women's team in their title deciding game against Ipswich, at least being a ST holder my attendance will be registered despite not physically being there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom