Away Match Day Thread 4/9/21 L1: AFC Wimbledon v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i agree we could do with getting this one in the bag if we want to push on, i am in awe of how early in the season we have "must win" games according to this forum!

I think it’s as much down to the evident ambition shown by the board and the fact we finally seem to have got off to a reasonable start and aren’t playing catch up.

Previous seasons it’s rather felt that we’re have outperformed budget and we’ve done well to make the playoffs. This season feels like a major effort to avoid them altogether and aim for autos hence fans are identifying every game as important. Previous ‘happy with a point’ attitudes are now ‘disappointed not to take all three’.

1:0 to the mighty yellows, Seddon with the only goal. Nervy last 10 mins as we just sit back and invite them onto us. Top of the league got a nice ring to it. COYY

Last time we was top of Lge 1 was when Pep Clotet managed us. Then it all went downhill very quickly.

Tough game, but we've got so much depth we'll be up for the task. 2-1 win, nervy last 10 but hold on to go top 💪

I think it’s as much down to the evident ambition shown by the board and the fact we finally seem to have got off to a reasonable start and aren’t playing catch up.

Previous seasons it’s rather felt that we’re have outperformed budget and we’ve done well to make the playoffs. This season feels like a major effort to avoid them altogether and aim for autos hence fans are identifying every game as important. Previous ‘happy with a point’ attitudes are now ‘disappointed not to take all three’.
Agree with that.
We have drawn at Cambridge and lost at Bolton.
In October, in successive weeks we are at Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland.
To come in or close to the Top 2, the Wimbledon game is the kind of game where, although not easy, we need to look to get 3 points

With Sunderland V Wednesday postponed, we have a chance to go top of the league today. Watch us lose 1-0 now

Agree with that.
We have drawn at Cambridge and lost at Bolton.
In October, in successive weeks we are at Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland.
To come in or close to the Top 2, the Wimbledon game is the kind of game where, although not easy, we need to look to get 3 points
Totally agree, Sunderland likely to be postponed though. International window, same as today.

iFollow is only available as sound here in Holland. So I assumed that some Dutch tv channel is sending it out. There are plenty of sports senders here but not one showing OUFC! Why is it not available? Bah.
Yes could probably find a stream but they're always behind.
Think I will have to write a friendly e-mail to the EFL, what a bloody organisation that is :poop:. Having payed to watch all matches this is the second one I cannot watch. :mad:

iFollow is only available as sound here in Holland. So I assumed that some Dutch tv channel is sending it out. There are plenty of sports senders here but not one showing OUFC! Why is it not available? Bah.
Yes could probably find a stream but they're always behind.
Think I will have to write a friendly e-mail to the EFL, what a bloody organisation that is :poop:. Having payed to watch all matches this is the second one I cannot watch. :mad:

Do we know what channels are showing it though worldwide? I can't find any listed as showing it.

My iptv has all live matches from iFollow but the IPTV is having technical problems today. Even that good service has let me down.

Naive question? Is it possible to watch a stream from abroad with a VPN switched on or can they suss you out when you make the payment?

On these channels if anyone can find a stream for one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210904-135154_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210904-135154_Telegram.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 32
Traffic is a bloody nightmare today. One queue after another. Coach is on the Kingston Road now, stop start all the way.

Stevens
--
Forde Moore Thorniley Seddon
--
Gorrin
Brannagan Henry
--
Sykes Taylor Williams

--

Eastwood McNally Mousinho Kane Winnall Holland Agyei

Status
Not open for further replies.