Current Player #19 Tyler Goodrham

Tyler is the most scouted player in our current squad and has been for a while. He's on a lot of radars. He's also a total sweetheart. This extension is seriously good news.
Is that right?
Tyler has come on well, and a huge bonus is the goals that he scores. 6 already this season, and some really crucial goals for us ( the 2 v Cambridge in successive seasons)
If he keeps improving and becomes a regular starter, he is one of those players that could score 10 to 15 a season.

Wow. What an impact he made last night.
9 goals so far from a wide position.
His shooting is so accurate generally and I wouldn't be surprised to see some big offers for him in the summer.
His shots never balloon up, they are hard and true. If he does move I hope it's to somewhere decent like Southampton, not crappy Bristol City or Middlesbrough.

Did really well last night but I think that's where he currently is - a 45 to 60 minute player. He looks better off the bench and, like a lot of emerging players, struggles to be effective for 95 minutes. Not criticising him, I just think the next step is to get those complete performances from him and then we will have some player.

I think Tyler's game is really maturing and he is already an important player for us. However I do feel he sometimes holds onto the ball a bit too long and tries to beat his man too often. It's a similar thing with Reuben. Both could definitely play at the next level, if they can master when to commit and when to keep ball. Ultimately it's the difference between a Premier League player and League One.

Why don't we cut out the middle man (Coventry) and sell him on ourselves to one of the big clubs?
A season with us in the championship and I'm sure we could sell him to one of the bigger clubs

Back
Top Bottom