Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

I have a yellows account with ifollow and emails from the club but its not membership. Will I have to wait until monday to try and buy tickets?

What does the restrictions bit mean?
The message seems a default. When I selected seats in the family area, the restrictions about 2 adults per child/max three children per adult were shown (although it didn't stop me buying 3 adult & 1 child tickets).

I'd guess if nothing happens then there are no restrictions and the message is therefore being erroneously.

I must say, the ticket prices are a bit expensive.

I bought mine earlier, although I had confirmation on my email about the tickets been purchased with the seat numbers but there are no attached tickets for printing. Has anyone else experienced this?
Tickets will be with you via email a few days 👍

I have a yellows account with ifollow and emails from the club but its not membership. Will I have to wait until monday to try and buy tickets?
Hi mate
I was in the same boat as you
If you join the yellows as a member u can get tickets now …. That’s what I did
I know it’s gonna cost you £30 but it’s better than waiting until Monday when all the best seats have gone

Well I have 6 tickets under my s/t allowance
I have 2 other people in my network but I’m unable to buy any tickets for them

Well I have 6 tickets under my s/t allowance
I have 2 other people in my network but I’m unable to buy any tickets for them

You can only assign tickets to people in your network if they're season ticket holders or yellow members.

Assign all 6 to you.

Purchase 6 , log out of account, log back in to account and then you will be able to purchase the additional tickets once again under your name.

When looking at the map how can you tell the difference between what blocks haven't been opened yet and which one's have sold out?

Back
Top Bottom