Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Can anyone confirm how many tickets you will be allowed to purchase when general sale tickets go on?

they have only been on sale to season ticket holders so far.

open to the members tomorrow and then general sale monday.

so would imagine a boost to their total over the weekend

Havenโ€™t they only been selling season ticket plus one extra as well?

I've had a reply, of sorts, from the ticket office. Unfortunately, I don't quite understand what they are saying! I've emailed back for clarification. At a guess, I believe they are saying that OUFC have no control over which blocks and when are opened. I tried calling the office but having held on for nearly an hour, gave up.
Will start again tomorrow but, it is infuriating.
Yes, I've just had a chance to catch up on messages and this is the case.
"Weโ€™re at the mercy of the venue in terms of allocations, blocks, and sales plan. We must follow the directive set by Wembley and the EFL. We appreciate this is frustrating supporters looking to purchase in specific areas."

Yes, I've just had a chance to catch up on messages and this is the case.
"Weโ€™re at the mercy of the venue in terms of allocations, blocks, and sales plan. We must follow the directive set by Wembley and the EFL. We appreciate this is frustrating supporters looking to purchase in specific areas."
Well there we are. Wembley has us over a barrel and is ready to insert whatever they fancy. And neither they nor the EFL give a flying f**k for the fans. We are just the cash cows to be milked at their leisure. It is appalling.

they also have about 15,000 ST holders though so would suggest those season ticket holders havenโ€™t also bought their extra one

I doubt every season ticket holder has bought a ticket though? Be weird if every fan has bought just the one ticket?

I doubt every season ticket holder has bought a ticket though? Be weird if every fan has bought just the one ticket?
Well they have their ticket only on sale to season ticket holders currently no? So canโ€™t sell to anyone other than that, general sale will see a huge spike in sales. Probably doesnโ€™t help itโ€™s halfway through the month for some either.

Absolutely gutted as a long-term family weekend get-together in mid-Wales has me and my kids double booked and unable to attend Wembley. Unless we seriously upset people that will have travelled from Sweden, France and Cornwall (all with some Oxford connections, if not football) then there is simply no way we can make it.
I tried to tell my son that the 'price' for Oxford getting to Wembley (on Wednesday night) would be us not being able to go.
He was having none of it - he's still never been.
What a bind.
Just go to Wembley, we might not get there again.

Well they have their ticket only on sale to season ticket holders currently no? So canโ€™t sell to anyone other than that, general sale will see a huge spike in sales. Probably doesnโ€™t help itโ€™s halfway through the month for some either.

Indeed but the season ticket holder can buy for 1 guest.

Excuse my ignorance but as someone who rarely travels by train, what are the ticket options from Oxford Parkway?

Do you have to travel on certain trains or at certain times or can you be flexible?

Thanks in advance.
Remember to park your car in someones drive in Kidlington first and have a wee in the garden before getting on the train.

Back
Top Bottom