• Draw

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Bolton

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect just Moore in for Negru, Manning is going for a settled team and I don't see him ripping it up now.
Whether it's brave enough we'll find out at the end of the season.

Brown scored last time he’s too strong for Bradley keep him left back
If all we do is contain the opponent then we’re never going to buck this winless trend. Not saying Brown would be the wrong choice but I don’t think it’s easy.

I hope we give some thought as to how we can give Bradley a problem, make him think twice about coming forward rather than give him a wall to run at and hope he can’t break it down. I think a 2 vs 1 against Fleming and Murphy may give him a headache.

If we play Brown it’s got to be because the plan is to hurt them somewhere else. But I’d be giving Fleming the start. We’re at home, they’re wounded, he’s earned it and not a bad defender. We need a win and this is the obvious area we can throw a little caution to the wind.

If we go 1-0 down then at least the players are on the pitch that can get you back in it. We need to make one or two of those minor changes now I think.

If all we do is contain the opponent then we’re never going to buck this winless trend. Not saying Brown would be the wrong choice but I don’t think it’s easy.

I hope we give some thought as to how we can give Bradley a problem, make him think twice about coming forward rather than give him a wall to run at and hope he can’t break it down. I think a 2 vs 1 against Fleming and Murphy may give him a headache.

If we play Brown it’s got to be because the plan is to hurt them somewhere else. But I’d be giving Fleming the start. We’re at home, they’re wounded, he’s earned it and not a bad defender. We need a win and this is the obvious area we can throw a little caution to the wind.

If we go 1-0 down then at least the players are on the pitch that can get you back in it. We need to make one or two of those minor changes now I think.
We ain’t playing Fleming vs Bradley , Bradley will skip past Fleming

Iam sure Moore will play .We need to be up for it from the off 2 early goals .Then rip them up 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom