Away Match Day Thread 15/04/2022 L1: Fleetwood Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a pattern of defeats forming, so I’d change things a bit.

View attachment 8639

Last chance saloon now, where only 3 points will keep our faint chances alive, so let’s get at em, use pace in the wide areas, create and TAKE OUR CHANCES!!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!
Why are Whyte Kane & Sykes shoe ins again - they have beensome of the serial offenders recently

Finally, a universally agreed ‘Must Win Game’.

Buzzing for this one. Will watch with interest and hope. It’s still on!

I’d like to see Williams as the right sided defensive player over Long. Brown as the left sided one over Seddon.

I’d personally play McGuane as I think he’s finding form, but I can see that the manager doesn’t agree.

If we have Moore and Brannagan back we are a stronger team. Surely we can’t lose 4 in a row. Surely this is our time to get some luck.

Pity he doesn't apply the same criteria to his own failings - but of course that is KR's biggest sin
Isn't he suggesting that players off at the end of the season need to give everything ( and not be thinking of next season/ moving)?
Not sure that us unreasonable and whatever you think of KR, I am not sure that anybody could criticise his efforts or caring?

Go all out for the win. Nothing to lose now and its still mathematically possible so let's not die wondering. All out attack for the last four games.

Looks as though Fleetwood have favoured a 3-4-1-2 formation of late. The way our defence reacts to two attackers does not fill me with confidence unless, KR sets up to prevent any supply?

Never been less fussed about a game. It's over, Kaput, blown, bottled, a deceased parrot of a season.

BBq instead of listening to perennial bottlers today. Enjoy the trip all who are going!

Never understood the desire to cook stuff badly over coal when most houses have a perfectly functioning kitchen.

I suppose its a good way to reheat the KFC from the day before though.

A must-win game that we probably will win, winding up the pressure and smashing our hopes with a defeat to MK in front of another decent crowd.

Its our way.

Never understood the desire to cook stuff badly over coal when most houses have a perfectly functioning kitchen.

I suppose its a good way to reheat the KFC from the day before though.

A must-win game that we probably will win, winding up the pressure and smashing our hopes with a defeat to MK in front of another decent crowd.

Its our way.
entirely with you on the kfc comments - and you may well be right on the two Easter games too

Finally, a universally agreed ‘Must Win Game’.

Buzzing for this one. Will watch with interest and hope. It’s still on!

I’d like to see Williams as the right sided defensive player over Long. Brown as the left sided one over Seddon.

I’d personally play McGuane as I think he’s finding form, but I can see that the manager doesn’t agree.

If we have Moore and Brannagan back we are a stronger team. Surely we can’t lose 4 in a row. Surely this is our time to get some luck.
Agree except they do say you make your own luck - if so players & KR need to stand up and be counted

Isn't he suggesting that players off at the end of the season need to give everything ( and not be thinking of next season/ moving)?
Not sure that us unreasonable and whatever you think of KR, I am not sure that anybody could criticise his efforts or caring?
Certainly agree with your comments about KR and his efforts/caring etc - he has many many positive points which far outweigh the negatives - but his tendancy (Boris like) to throw others under the bus rather than take some blame himself is his least endearing feature

And yes I am sure that's what he meant

While Kane and Sykes have been off-form, this Oxford team needs them. The best players have to be on the pitch and they are among our very best.

Reaching the playoffs looks highly unlikely and winning them looks like it will require something akin to the healing of the Paralytic at Bethseda, but I hope the players still have the faith, desire and determination to push those above us all the way. We may have cracked, but Sunderland, Sheffield and Wycombe are hardly made of granite, themselves.

COYY.

The sun is shining in the shire ....lets sink pugwash with a decent away win this afternoon ,a clean sheet too would be ideal (though probably unlikely) ....1-3

Once again I'm going to miss the game. Have to collect the chocolate eggs from beneath the chickens before they melt.

1-4 win for the Mighty Yellows 💛💛💛💛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom