Ref Watch 08/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 2nd Leg - Peterborough vs OUFC - Andrew Kitchen

How was the ref's performance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think he got a lot wrong at all.

Not one single Peterborough player booked for any of the fouls, the handball or a couple of dives.

That’s fair enough 😂 - but seriously what Oxford fan is really thinking about the refs performance this evening

He was awful all round proformance posh fell over he gave them a free kick all night it's a 1 from me

Looks like we are at the Weat end of Wembley am I right in thinking that is end nearest the train station so we will be able to use the Green Man pub like we did in are conference play off.

Average for me. Didn't get many major things wrong, but there was something about how he managed the game that wasn't quite right. I can't quite put my finger on it, but just seemed a bit inconsistent compared to last week's official who was spot on.

Average for me. Didn't get many major things wrong, but there was something about how he managed the game that wasn't quite right. I can't quite put my finger on it, but just seemed a bit inconsistent compared to last week's official who was spot on.
Bit like payers at this level then - inconsistent!!

This is exactly what I thought, there's something about his body language that doesn't come over well...not sure what it is. I said that in a previous thread of his as well where he didn't manage the game well at all.

In terms of performance, I actually thought he was OK, by and large. All the big decisions he got right, bookings were OK for our side at least but he should have probably booked a few more Posh players (especially the handball for the penalty). And he kept the game flowing as best as possible, despite our glorious, glorious sh*thousery.

Bit fussy, few soft decisions - both ways. Got the big calls correct, so guess that's all you can ask for.

This is exactly what I thought, there's something about his body language that doesn't come over well...not sure what it is. I said that in a previous thread of his as well where he didn't manage the game well at all.

In terms of performance, I actually thought he was OK, by and large. All the big decisions he got right, bookings were OK for our side at least but he should have probably booked a few more Posh players (especially the handball for the penalty). And he kept the game flowing as best as possible, despite our glorious, glorious sh*thousery.
He could have booked Rubin for dissent (many have done!) and a few of ours before Harris was a little unlucky to be the first booked.
So I think that he was a little lenient (like the previous ref to them when they kept fouling Murphy on Saturday)

Back
Top Bottom