Matches Where From Around The World Are You Watching From? 🌍

Bodminyellow

Thought it would be a good idea for those of us who can’t make it to post where we will be in case others want to join us.

If I don’t lose my passport (as some have kindly suggested) I will be in the Double Decker (good pub) near to Dubai Mall from 6.30 Dubai time - unfortunately at the moment with a Spurs and Bolton supporter. - would love some fellow yellows to be there - I will be wearing our away strip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried this already but think I posted in the wrong place trying again - So thought it would be a good idea for those of us who can’t make it to post where we will be in case others want to join us.

If I don’t lose my passport (as some have kindly suggested) I will be in the Double Decker (good pub) near to Dubai Mall from 6.30 Dubai time - unfortunately at the moment with a Spurs and Bolton supporter. - would love some fellow yellows to be there - I will be wearing our away strip.
Can I get there from Parkway?

Hope you get some company for this - a great idea.

Tried this already but think I posted in the wrong place trying again - So thought it would be a good idea for those of us who can’t make it to post where we will be in case others want to join us.

which one?

which one?
Good question - I’m packing two the electric blue and the navy blue - probably electric as I wore that to Exeter - but might go Navy as it has some yellow in it (my yellow kits no longer fit comfortably sadly). I do actually have a 1978 away kit but that totally out of the question!!
What would you recommend?

Thought it would be a good idea for those of us who can’t make it to post where we will be in case others want to join us.

On a different subject... I'm also a Bodmin yellow, never thought there would be others down here!

On a different subject... I'm also a Bodmin yellow, never thought there would be others down here!
There’s a few in Kernow - my bros for example are in Port Isaac who are somewhat lapsed but going to the final. Was it you I saw walking down Fore St last year with OUFC emblem and joined in with my come on you yellows??

From the “soccer” sidelines in Texas. Meant to be coaching but will be handing over to my assistant after the pre match talk.

Sadly couldn’t come home as I have family visiting, never even thought of this risk when they booked six months ago . Agghhhhhh!

22:15 kick off time here in Eastern Thailand. Just me and a case of Leo beer watching the match. Wife "doesn't do" football. A couple of early goals to settle the already frayed nerves would be greatly appreciated like in 2010. For Beano and Greeny read Sparky and RR COYY

Good question - I’m packing two the electric blue and the navy blue - probably electric as I wore that to Exeter - but might go Navy as it has some yellow in it (my yellow kits no longer fit comfortably sadly). I do actually have a 1978 away kit but that totally out of the question!!
What would you recommend?
out of the two navy or electric - the latter

I'm in the Cayman Islands. A works reward trip. I went from being thrilled I'd won the trip to being gutted I'd miss the final. b****r.

I have a few friends coming over for a BBQ here in North Wales and to watch the game. I have said everyone has to wear something yellow and no red is allowed!
There is a combination of Burnley, Chester, Scunthorpe, Liverpool, Crewe and Everton fans coming over but everyone of them is hoping for an Oxford win.

Back
Top Bottom