New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Believe it or not it was me who phoned in. After witnessing a great match last night, stuck in the polluting over flow car park and the nonsense of those recently elected green councillors who immediately stated that they were against the stadium, plus also seeing the banner in the east stand with the stewards trying to stop the banner being displayed, I had to phone in and make my point.
Quite right too. For anti-stadium rhetoric to be the first thing she says after being elected suggests she ran on an anti-stadium stadium campaign and that's Green Party policy locally and no Green councillor should be involved in the planning process. No Green councillor has sought to distance themselves from her comments yet which is telling. If the LibDem's form a coalition involving the Greens within Cherwell we can only assume they share the Greens predetermined anti-stadium policy and shouldn't be involved either.

We'll be watching the next Cherwell District Council meeting with interest.

Screenshot_20240505_093456_Gallery.jpg

The Green Party might like to use the new stadium to promote their Green policies surely? They could hold their promotion events there.
Get on board you Greens. Come to the Plymouth game.

Quite right too. For anti-stadium rhetoric to be the first thing she says after being elected suggests she ran on an anti-stadium stadium campaign and that's Green Party policy locally and no Green councillor should be involved in the planning process. No Green councillor has sought to distance themselves from her comments yet which is telling. If the LibDem's form a coalition involving the Greens within Cherwell we can only assume they share the Greens predetermined anti-stadium policy and shouldn't be involved either.

We'll be watching the next Cherwell District Council meeting with interest.

View attachment 19420
I have a feeling the Lib Dem’s might distance themselves from the greens, they are performing well enough without needing a Coalition.

A true Green would be backing the new stadium.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the majority of those who vote Green drive 4x4 gas guzzlers, take 3 or 4 plane journeys each year, and continue to buy plastic tat from China via Amazon. Some will have more than one place to live. ‘Green’ my a**e!

The a green vote is full of nimby virtue signallers. Look at me I care about the planet and vote Green, the hypocrisy is incredible.

Did someone say that Jerome has suggested that there was some good news coming early in June.
Any idea what that could be?

Did someone say that Jerome has suggested that there was some good news coming early in June.
Any idea what that could be?

I listened back to wasn't at the game. I didn't hear him say there would be good news. Cherwell have a meeting on June 6th I think he said. Unless I missed something ?

It isn't near her.
Ah yes, I forgot.

The Green Party are hardly the peace loving hippies that they like to be painted as. They've got some vile people in their ranks with some horrid misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, classist views.

They should be disbanded. Lunatics running the asylum.

You spoke well.

On the subject of the stewards trying to stop the banner. I wasn't far from it and it seemed like the fans behind who's view was blocked were kicking off which meant the stewards got involved in trying to remove it. After a bit of discussion the banner was put back up. That's how I see it anyways.
Those fans kicking off about the banner must be day trippers who don’t understand the work that was put in to get these displays at such short notice and well done to Joe Nicholls

Sadly the Green Party has been infiltrated by some pretty unpleasant individuals, you only have to look north of the border to see the political damage they can cause.. Hopefully the local Lib Dem’s will see and understand any alliance with the Greens reflects badly on them
This is probably behind a paywall but, from the Telegraph:

Ah yes, I forgot.

The Green Party are hardly the peace loving hippies that they like to be painted as. They've got some vile people in their ranks with some horrid misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, classist views.

They should be disbanded. Lunatics running the asylum.
In that case, so should the Tories!

Back
Top Bottom