New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

What has Gaza got to do with bin collections and pot holes?
You could also argue why "Green" councillors are so against what will become the greenest and most ecologically friendly stadium in the country and also why said councillors would like OUFC to stay at a location that has poor public transport, poor access and encourages 80 percent of attendants to travel by car as they have no other option.

Still, they care about the environment. Apparently.

I can only imagine the harassment Mr Batt is receiving on Nextdoor currently.
I don't think it would bother mr batt if he was getting harassment his previous posts prove that. Previously he's posted about the Middleton tweets had the post taken down his response to that was to post it again. There was another post attacking the lies of fosb again the post was removed his response was to spam next door site he must of posted the same post about 10 times to make sure people knew

for someone who isn't a ox supporter nor a football fan he gets the need of the stadium and gets what it will bring to Kidlington

I don't think it would bother mr batt if he was getting harassment his previous posts prove that. Previously he's posted about the Middleton tweets had the post taken down his response to that was to post it again. There was another post attacking the lies of fosb again the post was removed his response was to spam next door site he must of posted the same post about 10 times to make sure people knew

for someone who isn't a ox supporter nor a football fan he gets the need of the stadium and gets what it will bring to Kidlington
I think we should all chip in and give Mr Batt a nice present. He's a legend.

Can I ask for others' opinions on something I've been pondering for a while?

We're told that the ownership is in this for the long term and have irritated their commitment to the club and its future on numerous occasions.

Do we think that their appetite for a larger, more serious monetary investment in on the pitch matters are reliant on the stadium go-ahead?

Will we see a sea change in the ownership's involvement if/when the stadium is granted and after its completion?

We're told that the ownership is in this for the long term and have irritated their commitment to the club and its future on numerous occasions.

Do we think that their appetite for a larger, more serious monetary investment in on the pitch matters are reliant on the stadium go-ahead?

Will we see a sea change in the ownership's involvement if/when the stadium is granted and after its completion?
Simple answer, no.
They will continue and increase their backing.

If we get the stadium go ahead, I reckon they will try even harder to get to the Championship .
If we dont get the go ahead for the ground, I reckon it is almost all over for the club as we know it.

I attempted to have a chat with Calum Miller on his FB page, wasnt rude. Suggested that Calum could romp home in the GE, even more so if he supported the club.

Asked some questions, including why has Layla refused to answer any questions, does the party stand with Levy and Gant...then Nick Cotter Deputy Leader jumped in to say this:

1000034897.png

If we get the stadium go ahead, I reckon they will try even harder to get to the Championship .
If we dont get the go ahead for the ground, I reckon it is almost all over for the club as we know it.
This is what I fear. The club cannot stay at the breezeblock. Groundsharing is disastrous.

Yet Linda Ward and her reflect light glasses of doom don't see it like that.

I attempted to have a chat with Calum Miller on his FB page, wasnt rude. Suggested that Calum could romp home in the GE.

Asked some questions, then Nick Cotter Deputy Leader jumped in to say this:

View attachment 19427
I've had a similar run in with Cotter. He's quite forthright and rather rude.

I found Gareth Epps far more personable and understanding.

I attempted to have a chat with Calum Miller on his FB page, wasnt rude. Suggested that Calum could romp home in the GE, even more so if he supported the club.

Asked some questions, including why has Layla refused to answer any questions, does the party stand with Levy and Gant...then Nick Cotter Deputy Leader jumped in to say this:

View attachment 19427
Says a lot about their interpretation and understanding of a local community

I've had a similar run in with Cotter. He's quite forthright and rather rude.

I found Gareth Epps far more personable and understanding.
Gareth has been a breath of fresh air, a brilliant open and frank chap to talk too. Sadly he lost in Tackley. One of the few LDs to do so.

Steve is yapping it's due to the pro stance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505-191822.png
    Screenshot_20240505-191822.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 28
Gareth has been a breath of fresh air, a brilliant open and frank chap to talk too. Sadly he lost in Tackley. One of the few LDs to do so.

Yes, I liked his openness. Cotter I felt a bit like he closed ranks and felt attacked by someone asking a simple question.

Steveopedia can get in the bin. Got blocked by him on Facebook this week for "trolling" when all I did was ask if he was aware of the hate mail sent to an OUFC supporter or not. Thinks he can talk crap without impunity.

Yes, I liked his openness. Cotter I felt a bit like he closed ranks and felt attacked by someone asking a simple question.

Steveopedia can get in the bin. Got blocked by him on Facebook this week for "trolling" when all I did was ask if he was aware of the hate mail sent to an OUFC supporter or not. Thinks he can talk crap without impunity.

All the best people were blocked by Mr Hill this week!! 😉

I don’t think it was his pro stance which was commendable and honest, but more to do with the fact that the Green candidate actually lives in the ward (Stonesfield) and Gareth (Charlbury) doesn’t, I think that counted against him for some voters. He certainly understands the value of having the support of OUFC fans in the GE.

Back
Top Bottom