Ex-Staff Liam Manning

Elliott Moore says that Liam Manning hasn’t (yet?) messaged him before Wembley, but he doesn’t know about any of the other players…

That's the face of a man who is looking forward to getting sacked just after Christmas.
You give him that long? He will be gone before then if he doesn’t hit the ground running. The owners will expect them to be making the play offs next season.
Next season the championship will be weaker as the 3 teams coming down won’t have massive budgets even with their parachute payments.

You can hit ignore on this thread if you don't want to read updates relating to Manning.
And you can hit ignore on my posts if you don't want to read them.

I have an opinion that Liam Manning doesn't care about Oxford United, and as a result I don't care about him. Others can think differently. That's their choice.

And you can hit ignore on my posts if you don't want to read them.

I have an opinion that Liam Manning doesn't care about Oxford United, and as a result I don't care about him. Others can think differently. That's their choice.
Did he ever care about us? I don’t think so.
Ironically it will make it all the much sweeter if Des gets us the win at Wembley as that could have been a promotion on Manning’s CV but he chased the money and thought he was bigger than us.
I don’t usually wish ex managers to fail but with Manning I’ll happily make an exception.

Back
Top Bottom