Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Andy Whing loses 2 Wembley finals in 7 days on penalties.

I love the bloke and I wish him nothing but luck in the future but I'm delighted that Gateshead, whose history is being eternally fucked over by the FA and downright bad luck won something today.

BTW both teams were far better than Crewe or Donny last night.

Awaa the Heid đź‘‘

Andy Whing loses 2 Wembley finals in 7 days on penalties.

I love the bloke and I wish him nothing but luck in the future but I'm delighted that Gateshead, whose history is being eternally fucked over by the FA and downright bad luck won something today.

BTW both teams were far better than Crewe or Donny last night.

Awaa the Heid đź‘‘

What is the FA doing to Gateshead now? If it is not being allowed into the NL play offs then isn't that down to the EFL rules and the Council over the stadium?

OK, it was the league that voted them out in 1960 in favour of Peterborough, at the second time of asking when other clubs had survived multiple votes.

For fucks sake. The EFL decided they couldn't enter the play-offs because "they couldn't get a 10-year lease from the council signed off 'in time'"

Sleep well.

3 out of 4 of the MK midfield is ex yellows…Lofthouse, Payne & Bate. Liam Kelly starts for Crawley.

Was beautiful to see how poor Lewis Bate was.

One of the most overrated Oxford loanees of recent times.

A shithouse too who used a little hand injury to remove himself from a relegation battle.

John Lundstrum does what he wants apparently. Including an own goal and then getting a straight red for a glorious studs up sliding tackle in the old firm derby.

Last edited:
Anthony Forde seems to have had a good stag do in Galway.
Photo’s in tutu suspenders and stockings

Back
Top Bottom