Matches Display for Wembley on Saturday

I admire their optimism of getting past the Wembley rules and regulations but..............

Wembley rules suck

despite which ive made a small donation

Ill add to my donation IF there's an assurance and commitment there will be either a Large Banner lambasting WembleyPLC/ EFL for their rubbish ticketing releases, &/OR Questioning the use of VAR in the play off final ( when VAR HAS NOT featured throughout the entire League 1 season And Playoff semi finals) as part of the display
Shant hold my breath on that though

Last edited:
Wembley rules suck
2m max flags on plastic poles should be ok. Hopefully the yellow army's newly positive relationship with the club means they should be able to help negotiate with Wembley in advance on bigger displays if that's what they're planning. Balloons and streamers should be fine. Have dropped them a small donation. This group has done so much so fast to help rebuild the atmosphere. Thanks lads

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thank you for helping us build the atmosphere and get our club to Wembley. It's been a rollercoaster few weeks, but we want to help do something at Wembley to help inspire the team.

We have a plan. We are working hard to get everything agreed with Oxford United and Wembley Stadium. Now is about getting the funds together as quickly as possible so we can get everything done in time.

Please donate here if you can.

COYY 💛

Hi all,

Thank you for helping us build the atmosphere and get our club to Wembley. It's been a rollercoaster few weeks, but we want to help do something at Wembley to help inspire the team.

We have a plan. We are working hard to get everything agreed with Oxford United and Wembley Stadium. Now is about getting the funds together as quickly as possible so we can get everything done in time.

Please donate here if you can.

COYY 💛
Thankyou for all the hard work. Have made a donation. The impact you guys have is greater than any one individual at the football club.

And yet...

With the right communication with Wembley officials, I'd like to think something could be done.

Judging by their rules, you could be chucked out for throwing even streamers and confetti (and even baloons) from this poorly written bit here:

1715533355869.png

This is more promising:

1715533436377.png

One of the things that really grinds my gears in this country is the draconian and arbitrary over-the-top rules enforced on football supporters.

Edit: The videos were more to show examples of larger waver flags, I would advise people against the use of smoke canisters. It doesn't bother me in the slightest but it's not worth the risk of letting one off.

Edit 2: "Will not allowed", this document is supposed to be from the home of English football and it's too generic and poorly written in several parts

1715533685483.png

Let's make it a sea of yellow on Saturday!

Poorly written? Yeah that’s legislation for you…

Throwing of missiles.​

It is an offence for a person at a designated football match to throw anything at or towards—

(a)the playing area, or any area adjacent to the playing area to which spectators are not generally admitted, or

(b)any area in which spectators or other persons are or may be present,

without lawful authority or lawful excuse (which shall be for him to prove).

I would love to donate, but I have already spent over 2, 500 quid on this game and haven't even got tickets yet :-/

And yet...

With the right communication with Wembley officials, I'd like to think something could be done.

Judging by their rules, you could be chucked out for throwing even streamers and confetti (and even baloons) from this poorly written bit here:

View attachment 19593

This is more promising:

View attachment 19594

One of the things that really grinds my gears in this country is the draconian and arbitrary over-the-top rules enforced on football supporters.

Edit: The videos were more to show examples of larger waver flags, I would advise people against the use of smoke canisters. It doesn't bother me in the slightest but it's not worth the risk of letting one off.

Edit 2: "Will not allowed", this document is supposed to be from the home of English football and it's too generic and poorly written in several parts

View attachment 19595

Let's make it a sea of yellow on Saturday!
Can I throw a tantrum if Bolton take an early lead?

Back
Top Bottom