Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Received my tickets by email. For someone that can't use Google/Apple wallet, will it be ok to wave the QR code on the pdf ticket at the Wembley scanner? It quite specifically says you need to print out the pdf.
Should be OK as long as the QR code is big and clear enough?

Received my tickets by email. For someone that can't use Google/Apple wallet, will it be ok to wave the QR code on the pdf ticket at the Wembley scanner? It quite specifically says you need to print out the pdf.
technically it says you have to "print it full page a4 and in landscape" ie more of an instruction on how to print it. as long as the reader can read the qr code it should be fine.

At the back of my mind I think we got some extra tickets, got a feeling it was about 38,500
In those days people could actually sneak into Wembley without tickets - they reckon the Everton - Liverpool FA Cup final that year had a real attendance of around 120,000!

What are the chances if I miss my entry time, I won’t get in? Is there anything on the website to suggest it’s advisory?

In those days people could actually sneak into Wembley without tickets - they reckon the Everton - Liverpool FA Cup final that year had a real attendance of around 120,000!
I saw a few sneak into Wembley in '86. One bloke climbed about 3 floors up a drainpipe before being dragged in through a window halfway up the stand.

My mate sneaked in against QPR, me & another mate sneaked in against England v the Netherlands. Plus Oxford City v Belper Town fa vase..Mind you that was the old Wembley .

Probably that. Conference playoff and Barnsley both 33k and Coventry 30k. Don't think there is an official figure for the QPR game.
If my memory is right we sold about 37k for QPR think they sold 40k both teams had 40k I think so we never sold out in 86

Won tickets for that game you may well be right the scouser where climbing up the outside of Wembley to get in was mad.

Christ yeah, my tickets are via email so I have a problem - who bloody still owns a printer these days? Not to mention the environmental impact of all that bloomin' paper. So unnecessary.

Christ yeah, my tickets are via email so I have a problem - who bloody still owns a printer these days? Not to mention the environmental impact of all that bloomin' paper. So unnecessary.
I had to print them. Cracked my phone screen after Peterborough away while using the torch to check my empty cigarette packet was completely hidden in the wheely bin, so my wife didn't spot it.

There's a life lesson for me there, but I can't work out what it is...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom