Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

It’s not that complicated if you’re used to buying event tickets online.

Having said that, I haven’t received my tickets yet, should I panic? And how do I distribute them to my five companions, some of whom are meeting us there, without accidentally using a ticket twice? Maybe it is complicated after all.
I’m in exactly the same situation as you. No
need to panic until tomorrow morning, but I agree it’s stressful.

I don’t know for sure, but it might be possible to email tickets on to other members of your group.

Each ticket will obviously have a seat number on it. You and I will just have to be very careful when sending/giving them out.

I’m in exactly the same situation as you. No
need to panic until tomorrow morning, but I agree it’s stressful.

I don’t know for sure, but it might be possible to email tickets on to other members of your group.

Each ticket will obviously have a seat number on it. You and I will just have to be very careful when sending/giving them out.

You can edit the email so you only send certain seats.

From what I understand they go through everyone's social media and if you are a munter or dress s**t you don't get a ticket, harsh but necessary with the TV cameras on us.
Hos do I get my refund then?

Well ,well well , this why I hate TECHNOLOGY. My mate can't email the ticket to me. So he's got to print them off or something. Thing is I can't see him till Saturday,as I'm meeting him ,cause he don't live in Oxford no more. The first thing i had worries about , was him not being able to send them me & not being able to do anything cause we're not living Next to each other no more.. stressful or what..

Just one block left 535 where you can buy 2 seats or more together, and they are right at the back, otherwise it’s just single seats scattered around.

Must surely open up another block or two?

Just one block left 535 where you can buy 2 seats or more together, and they are right at the back, otherwise it’s just single seats scattered around.

Must surely open up another block or two?
Don't know if they will there must be a cut of point to get the tickets out in time

I guess I'm OK with Wembley selling the tickets block by block, but they need to be on it if they are going to do things that way. Right now there are only a handful of seats in the back three rows if you want anything other than a single ticket. There have been very few seats available since last night.

I had to return 3 y'day afternoon to the ticket office for people who cant make it.

3 seats back in the system - block 127 for anyone interested 👍🏻

Well ,well well , this why I hate TECHNOLOGY. My mate can't email the ticket to me. So he's got to print them off or something. Thing is I can't see him till Saturday,as I'm meeting him ,cause he don't live in Oxford no more. The first thing i had worries about , was him not being able to send them me & not being able to do anything cause we're not living Next to each other no more.. stressful or what..
Well, I’ve bought a ticket for my brother-in-law who lives in London. We’re meeting up before the game and I’ll give him his ticket then. Doesn’t seem too stressful to me.

Back
Top Bottom