World Cup Raheem Sterling - Coming back/Security

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
I am glad Raheem is coming back to Qatar.

Initial reports suggested his family was at HOME during this horrific raid, but turns out they were not.

Must be absolutely awful to know these scum have raided your home, but he is fortunate to be able to house his family at the Savoy if needed, so he can get back to playing for his nation.

We had a "visit" from some one who thought what was mine really needed to be his, garage broken in to, foldable bike nicked, other bikes were more secure and stayed,, there appears to happening on a regular basis around here

Something similar happened 25 years ago, video nicked,rang 999 two police turn up ,took statements, issued crime number, fingerprint bloke next day, eventually got a letter to say that the thief admitted to it whilst being inside for something else

This time around did 101 online, response with in 24 hours took 9 days after I promoting them, case closed due to lack of everything, tried to contact local pack , no contact details, contacted local councillor who contacted him on my behalf ,no response, it's not a really good state of affairs is it?

2021 there were 148764 'regular' burglaries, plus 3561 aggravated burglaries in UK. Thats more than the number of police after the Tory cuts.

Back
Top Bottom