Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Was doing ok . Shame his consistancy went out the window halfway through 2nd half ... pompeys goal was really questionable ( handball ?)

4 from me

Consistently inconsistent - which is normally ok as long as they don't affect the result of the game. But he did. Very clear handball for the goal, Lino should have seen it if the ref didn't. Bodin's red card was 100% correct, but some of their players committed similar fouls that got our players booked and got away without a booking.

Not as bad as Saturday, but I think actually affected the result more than Saturday's ref did. 3 from me.

as said in the matchday thread, we all saw the incident yet opinions vary so much which shows what a hard job refs have.

I though he was OK (iFollow). For their goal, I can see why it wasn't disallowed - I think you'd have to have Prem/VAR type analysis to prove it one way or the other and as a general rule I'd rather marginal decisions went the way of the attacking team. Typical inconsistent L1 ref really - there were things he didn't give (yellow-tinted glasses!) but in reality I think that was true for both teams. I did like the way he tried to play advantage quite a few times.

Looked handball for me. A few questionable decisions too. Inconsistent. (One of those refs that will just book a player after a succession of fouls rather than an actual punishment that fits the crime).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom