EFL NTT20 Podcast Newsletter

captainox

Not The Top 20 Podcast are launching a newsletter as additional content to their 2/3 podcasts a week. I've been a listener to the podcast since the early days and the content is excellent on all EFL clubs, something that was missing as the football league show got stepped back from mainstream channels and the premier league continued to dominate.

Not The Top 20 is presented by Ali Maxwell and George Elek (OUFC Fan who features on The Dub) and both have done lots of EFL work for Sky Sports and Quest when it had the highlights show.

Last edited:
Not The Top 20 Podcast are launching a newsletter as additional content to their 2/3 podcasts a week. I've been a listener to the podcast since the early days and the content is excellent on all EFL clubs, something that was missing as the football league show got stepped back from mainstream channels and the premier league continued to dominate.

Not The Top 20 is presented by Ali Maxwell and George Elek (OUFC Fan who features on The Dub) and both have done lots of EFL work for Sky Sports and Quest when it had the highlights show.

Excellent thank you for that ( really useful on long journey to work)
George Elek is really good (I really enjoy the Dub) and both were really good on the EFL highlight programme.
I will definitely start listening to this podcast.

Ta - have signed up.

Love ya, George!

Back
Top Bottom