EPL Newcastle v Tottenham

Is Khimki one of the few available as plenty of Moscow teams have played there?
Yes, in addition to the local club, this stadium was also used by Dynamo Moscow and CSKA Moscow while their new venues were being built. Therefore, in one of the seasons, more than 40 home matches were played there.

I read someone else saying they aren't in favour of "refund the fans" for a bad loss.
How bad does it have to be? 3-0, 4-0, 5-0?

The only recent reimbursement I remember for us was for Wigan being called off due to Covid at midday for a 3pm kick-off, though I can't remember quite how it was worked out, one ticket reimbursement per booking?

Also don't know if true, but apparently Lloris (Spurs GK) wasn't injured when subbed at half-time.
I think the people who believe that must be those who believe in the marriage to their club i.e. for better or for worse, in sickness and in health… Though there obvious arguments against it, I sort of understand it.

If you make the trip for any game, home or away, and part with the money to do so, you have to accept there’s a chance that sort of thing can happen in football. If every match was 2 sides exhibiting perfection and finished with marginal score lines, it would be boring and half the spectacle.

I don’t think there’s much entitlement to refunds. You pay to watch a 90 minute game of football, not to see a win. The unpredictability is why we love it.

It’s one of the reasons I chose to support a local side as opposed to the obvious big 4, as they were at the time. Because winning every week, though I’d love it for a while now, was easy, predictable and boring. A tanking every so often hurts at the time but does your interest levels no harm!

Mad isn't it, collapsing in a heap once is bad enough, but twice in consecutive away games?
They have got major issues the main one being Levy but consecutive Sundays they've lost the match in the first 20 mins

Gary Neville suggested that the Spurs players set up a direct debit to refund their fans after each game :D:D

Back
Top Bottom