Conference National League Play-Off Final

bicesterox

Andy Woodman v Andy Whing
Bromley v Solihull Moors

My money on Moors to win this one, and probably a Wembley double in next week's Rropht final v Gateshead

Don't really care who gets to the efl today but obviously more OUFC connections are Moors owned by Darrel Eales, and ex youth teamer Ja k Stevens there as well

And they play in Yellow and blue 🤣🤣

Bromley v Solihull Moors

My money on Moors to win this one, and probably a Wembley double in next week's Rropht final v Gateshead

Don't really care who gets to the efl today but obviously more OUFC connections are Moors owned by Darrel Eales, and ex youth teamer Ja k Stevens there as well

Andy Whing has had some start to his managerial career

Bromley v Solihull Moors

Solihull Moors averaged only 1445 home attendances for this season. Will they be the smallest club ever to grace the football league?

Bromley population listed as 88,000.
Bromley borough actually has three teams - Bromley FC, Cray Wanderers and Holmesdale.

Back
Top Bottom