EFL League 1 Final Day - 12.30pm Kick Off

IIRC last year's penultimate match away at Forrest Green sold out to season ticket holders?
I was surprised Exeter didn't sell out last week when made available to Yellows Members.
Delighted to have got tickets.

IIRC last year's penultimate match away at Forrest Green sold out to season ticket holders?
I was surprised Exeter didn't sell out last week when made available to Yellows Members.
Delighted to have got tickets.
Yes I provaricated and missed out- frustrating but my fault.
Will have to watch it on ifollow beer in hand!

I went abroad straight after the Burton match only to be text by a mate today who told me that the tickets were all gone.

As you can imagine I'm well pissed off as I've only missed 1 away game in 5 seasons and as we didn't sell out at Burton by around 400 I didn't think these would go by Tuesday!

I emailed the club straight away to see why there wasn't any ticket communication as we kept what we thought to be up to date by logging on to OUFC site daily and as nothing was posted i personally thought the ramp up in sales would start after the Peterborough game and this based on a win on Saturday. However, after all these away days of buying a week before a game it has shown me that my pants have been well and truly been pulled down to past my ankles...what a f*cking sight!

The club has put me on a list and the odds will be pretty good if we happen to lose the next two games lol.

I will research if I have any clients who live in Devon who may be able to secure me (+3) tickets who hopefully don't reside in Broadmoor!

Broadmoor is in Berkshire?

Yes I provaricated and missed out- frustrating but my fault.
Will have to watch it on ifollow beer in hand!
Probably wont be covered in the uk on ifollow IF Sky show a match even though every game is 12.30 Ko

Back
Top Bottom