Eubank jr v Williams

Big Ronaldo

Totally unimpressed with what was supposed to be a proper tear up on Saturday.
Despite the frenzied partisan backing of the crowd, Williams seemed to me to be a fighter who really can’t take a punch. The first knockdown - a straight left jab would have no doubt floored me, but Williams? Well, it just looked such a soft punch. Two more of William’s knockdowns seemed down equally innocuous punches. No question about his heart for the fight, he kept going right to the end but he just didn’t have the firepower to really get to his opponent.
As for Eubank jr, his showboating was, at first irritating and slid rapidly to embarrassing! I get the enmity between them, but the
Constant ‘bring it’ glove waving and the ridiculous Ali shuffles cannot hide the fact that he ain’t all that good.
If he has any intention of challenging for world titles, then he will need to perform a hell of a lot tighter and with considerably more professionalism than his s**t show on Saturday.

Yes, I'd love it if Billy Joe Saunders come back and smashed Eubanks face in. He's always ducked the tough fights but acts like he's a world contender.

Only found out about Eubank Jr’s £66k signed microwave over the weekend - mad!

Can an activity the purpose of which is to damage another person's brain really be called a sport?

Can an activity the purpose of which is to damage another person's brain really be called a sport?

Exactly. It's what we do all day on here and I would call that sport.

Back
Top Bottom